Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

there was a depas white and black in kyoto underneath a river bridge right by shijou..anyone have a flick of any of depas' shit?

actually it wouldn't. They have a set letter structure that limits what you can do with them. For changing the direction or shape of a character can turn it into a different character especially kanji. Graff is a western thing so its only right that they use english which is a lot easier than writing kanji graff(i've tried)

-G'D UP i couldn't tax any cans cause well that place was shoulder to shoulder with people. but i did get a bunch of markers for"FREE". gold, black and red from Tokyu Handz in Sunshine City. the vending machines were great for markers, shit everything was great for markers.

"G'D up from tha feet up" I emailed you. Hit me up man. I really want to paint and meet some writers in Japan. I've been out here for over a year and only met one writer. A guy who writes Disk but he couldn't speak English and i can't speak Japanese. So hit me up.

Anyone got any yesca & acre flicks?

I need to save up so I can head out there and stock up on galges and lolicon doujins. :love2: :naughty: :stretch: :blush: :china:

much better shit than whats posted

dayam! seeing that i don't usually frequent these boards anymore, i decided to drop by and check the pic scene from my place on this side of the globe and after doing the pages in reverse ala japanese style...i must say that whoever is doing the picture taking doesn't know shit about where the burner spots are!!! i mean i don't paint as much as i want to(business, family, BLAH BLAH BLAH) but even i know where to go and check the latest burners or productions, these places are for PIECEing not bombin, and yes i know some cats that do their pieces in nihongo!!! especially osaka, its a piecer's paradise if u know where to go...why only cmk and amemura shit??? theres tons of real deep painters here...i know i'm one of them...oh well i guess yall do u...gotta go start another burner...keep the real skillz on point...10yrs thru 21yrs for bombers...after that learn to burn....roler.one.tm7.brooklyn2osaka!

Re: much better shit than whats posted

dayam! seeing that i don't usually frequent these boards anymore, i decided to drop by and check the pic scene from my place on this side of the globe and after doing the pages in reverse ala japanese style...i must say that whoever is doing the picture taking doesn't know shit about where the burner spots are!!! i mean i don't paint as much as i want to(business, family, BLAH BLAH BLAH) but even i know where to go and check the latest burners or productions, these places are for PIECEing not bombin, and yes i know some cats that do their pieces in nihongo!!! especially osaka, its a piecer's paradise if u know where to go...why only cmk and amemura shit??? theres tons of real deep painters here...i know i'm one of them...oh well i guess yall do u...gotta go start another burner...keep the real skillz on point...10yrs thru 21yrs for bombers...after that learn to burn....roler.one.tm7.brooklyn2osaka!

whats wrong with a little street level action?

at least Im posting pics away from tokyo and okinawa!

sounds like you only hit the chill hidden spots... or sounds like your graff aint up in this thread.

why dont we just change that? no need to get your panties in a bunch..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now