Japan

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
Does anyone here know the consequences of getting caught if you're a foreigner? I'm going to Japan for a couple of weeks in June and I plan on painting. Give me heads up!

Its pretty serious, from what I know you would spend weeks in jail unless you can pay rediculous bails. Secondly, that would be the last time you would be allowed to step foot in Japan. Not worth it.

So what's the story with SECT ONE? Did he locate to Japan from the US? He's in MSK so I figured he may be from the Americas.

I decided I shouldn't paint when I visit Japan. Maybe I'll paint next time when I go on my own; I don't want to risk fucking up the whole trip for all of my other friends. I'll keep it low key and resort to stickers.

dat nigga cap did nothin for the artform except bring about its demise quicker......

1. whoever said graffiti was art?

2. Cap's a dope ass bomber

3. Bombing a piece is fun, but bombing 20 fill ins is much funner

------I thought everybody knew that------

he has no style, and he's been rocking the same ugly ass throw for 20 years. you'd suck his dick because he has balls, unlike you, though

weed sells in japan by the gram, not by 20's. therefor, a gram is anywhere from 4,000yen (about $35) to 8,000yen (about $70). there is really good fire in japan if you ever make any friends who sell. then you usually never have to pay the $80 prices.

I get the bomb all day long for $40! sounds expensive, but thats good prices in japan. its not bad in the long run, just dont smoke 5 blunts a day and ur coo!