Japan

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ooops

now.now kids play nice, i didn't mean to cause a stir or did i? serum be gentle, g'd chill yo, no one is questioning ur validity as a bomber puttin in work locally but just pics of the local bombing scene is kinda how shall i say wack, especially in the forum thats supposed to lend itself to burners and productions, i really wish they would open a forum just for the street action heads, i know bombin is a major part of our culture but i don't wanna have to wade thru a ton of half ass street caligraphy to view one nice burner 7 pages thru a thread? g'd, the lastest flicks were cool but theres wayyyyy deeper style than those cats..."also if you didnt know, Osaka has become a little less chill in the past year for street bombing. cameras have been put up all over amemura and the buff is on.

kill the streets!!!!" i know, youngun's keep me abreast of the situation as well as ain't that hard to see when u walk thru thats shit is all buffed and lil bro watchin, but that shit means nuthin to a burner cause just seein that name up just can't compare to a wicked burna, so we travel and spend hours perfecting our craft, which should be every writer aim to move towards burnin!!!! now whats more impressive dope ass burner done illegally that u know took a while or tons of the same tag all over place...ya feel me...so relax and do u!

Re: ooops

now.now kids play nice, i didn't mean to cause a stir or did i? serum be gentle, g'd chill yo, no one is questioning ur validity as a bomber puttin in work locally but just pics of the local bombing scene is kinda how shall i say wack, especially in the forum thats supposed to lend itself to burners and productions, i really wish they would open a forum just for the street action heads, i know bombin is a major part of our culture but i don't wanna have to wade thru a ton of half ass street caligraphy to view one nice burner 7 pages thru a thread? g'd, the lastest flicks were cool but theres wayyyyy deeper style than those cats..."also if you didnt know, Osaka has become a little less chill in the past year for street bombing. cameras have been put up all over amemura and the buff is on.

kill the streets!!!!" i know, youngun's keep me abreast of the situation as well as ain't that hard to see when u walk thru thats shit is all buffed and lil bro watchin, but that shit means nuthin to a burner cause just seein that name up just can't compare to a wicked burna, so we travel and spend hours perfecting our craft, which should be every writer aim to move towards burnin!!!! now whats more impressive dope ass burner done illegally that u know took a while or tons of the same tag all over place...ya feel me...so relax and do u!

"the object is more...." -KING CAP from style wars.;)

sssshhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmeeeeeeeggggggggmmmaaa come out and pllllaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

SHUTUP. NEVER HEARD OF YOU. STICK TO YOUR BLACKBOOK SON.
young nigga i wish we could meet, then i put my arm around ur scrawny ass shoulders and ask u, do u know ur history son, u'd say "no uncle roler i don't", i'd say "on 12oz where u seem to be a compu-thug, do a search on tm7, u'd say "but i'm scared i might learn what true style is", i said, don't make me think the best part of u ran down ur moms leg, go and look son, u say in ur best tremblin japanese bitch voice, as u drop to yo knees "uncle roler, me love ur style long time, as u eye my crotch!" of course u never heard of me, most toys haven't...!!! roler one tm7 1974 - until....!

Re: sssshhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmeeeeeeeggggggggmmmaaa come out and pllllaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

young nigga i wish we could meet, then i put my arm around ur scrawny ass shoulders and ask u, do u know ur history son, u'd say "no uncle roler i don't", i'd say "on 12oz where u seem to be a compu-thug, do a search on tm7, u'd say "but i'm scared i might learn what true style is", i said, don't make me think the best part of u ran down ur moms leg, go and look son, u say in ur best tremblin japanese bitch voice, as u drop to yo knees "uncle roler, me love ur style long time, as u eye my crotch!" of course u never heard of me, most toys haven't...!!! roler one tm7 1974 - until....!

That was fun to read. "The best part of you ran down ur moms leg."

I like seeing Sect all over the place. It doesn't seem hard to go all country there. I remember seeing Very and Hury in just about every suburb in Kansai but nothing really along the lines of a good burner.

Re: sssshhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmeeeeeeeggggggggmmmaaa come out and pllllaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

tsk...tsk..tsk...

mid-aged crisis!:lol:

but I personally dont see why any one perticular style of writing is better than the other.

more variety is all the better!

piece it illegal style, tagg it all city, throw up tha night!

fuckin kill it however you like! but dissing on another style or way of writing is straight unneeded in the graffiti scene. (in my opinion)

what is this country like. I've never been?

its cool, it can be tough out here if u don't have a hardcore direction, the peeps will drive u crazy but they don't truely bother u either, do u! the main hustle here is teaching english and bartending and hustling, thats all thats it no more no less...as u've heard bombing is as bombin does, but it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy expensive to move around this bitch, so a cat like very is the special jap writer, that nigga travels and gets up...globally! and a very nice cat! the country is very much up on our culture, but the street scene is thriving and mind u those jap cats are using that wack ass japanese paint and pulling off some deep works...its the same as america except everybodies japanese and the women aren't that cute and won't swallow!...one!

^this is by far the funniest shit i've ever read on 12oz. hands down. :lol:

its cool, it can be tough out here if u don't have a hardcore direction, the peeps will drive u crazy but they don't truely bother u either, do u! the main hustle here is teaching english and bartending and hustling, thats all thats it no more no less...as u've heard bombing is as bombin does, but it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy expensive to move around this bitch, so a cat like very is the special jap writer, that nigga travels and gets up...globally! and a very nice cat! the country is very much up on our culture, but the street scene is thriving and mind u those jap cats are using that wack ass japanese paint and pulling off some deep works...its the same as america except everybodies japanese and the women aren't that cute and won't swallow!...one!

dude, you sound like a wigger.

when i was in japan i was way more hyped on the bombin there than the peicing...seein sect fillins smashed in every burough was dope...the city bombin is iller cus tokyo and osaka are pretty damn hectic and busy at all hours and wonderin how some of these cats pull off back to back fillins with all those people around is crazy