THE MOVIE "LABYRINTH"

MEROJUANA

ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT THIS SHIT? MORE IMPORTANTLY, IF THERE IS A LITTLE TOY VERSION OF THE LITTLE WORM GUY WITH THE BLUE HAIR ... THIS NIGGA

worm.jpg

WHERE CAN I GET LIKE A FIGURINE OF THIS SHIT B?!?? DOES THIS SHIT EXIST??!!?! SOMEONE PUT ME ON DOG FOR REAL...HOLLA AT THE KID. WHOEVER MAKES IT HAPPEN GOOD FUCKIN LOOK AND YOU MY NIGGA FOR LIFE. HOLLA.

M E R O E

BRONXNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by the_gooch@Apr 12 2005, 06:22 PM

http://oddpla.net/jareth/fanart/fandolls/andgor/andgor.html

pens.jpg

shirt.jpg

YO GOOCH, WHERE IS THAT SHIT AT? I CANT FIND IT...BUT YEAH YO, IF ANYONE FINDS A FIGURINE...I'LL KILL AND EAT YOUR WORST ENEMIES CHILDREN AND THROW THEIR MOTHER OUT A WINDOW FOR IT.

M E R O E

ROC TEAM

MLBC BX05

The only thing I could find of Ebay of that worm was the T-shirts that have already been posted, and some emo buttons with the worm's face on it.

However, this might be of interest..

"Long-awaited Dark Crystal and Labyrinth collectibles arriving in 2004-2005".....

That's about all I could find. Plan-B Toys came out with a bunch of mini-busts for Labyrinth and "Dark Crystal" or something, but i can't seem to find where you'd buy em...

eh..

*edit: some other labyrinth-worm related crap..

9f_1.JPG

on ebay..

02_1.JPGthe worm bottle opener? fuck yes!

39_1.JPG

old news

hahaha, 'Allo' the worm has a fansite..

Damn meroe, now you got me pulling out memories of my favorite 80's flicks....bout to order this now:

explorerss.jpg

when me and my brother were kids we would watch this movie and then go steal trachcans and BBQs and try to build our own spaceship.

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Apr 13 2005, 05:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Apr 13 2005, 05:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-McPhoo@Apr 13 2005, 04:20 PM

^^ that's from Labyrinth? I don't remember seeing guns...

Motherfuckin' MODULOK, biatch.

[/b]

hells yes! i had that fucker back in the day!