i fuked your _____ storys

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, sir!! By no means do I have muscles like that guy...... I'm a tall, thin kind of fellow. I've just had some really good experiences......

I'm no model for sure...... just a clean cut kind of guy. If you met me in normal clothes then there is no way in hell that you would think I write....

The blow job in the backseat sure makes me jealous though..... That's a good one! Anyway.....I'm sure you've got to have some good stories with some of those Hollywood Industry freaks, no???

Originally posted by Zack Morris

boring, you must be one fabio looking smooth ass mofo. I guess my best stories take place way back in the day when zack morris was 15. Me and the girl I was dating at the time went to see godzilla 2000(I think). Well anyways as most 15 year old kids do at the movies we start making out and shit..blah blah...when she starts to pull down her pants and when she does that she un buckles my belt and takes mine down to. So to make a long story short I lost my virginity to a girl in a movie theatre. There were 2 lesbians behind at the time too hat were talking to each other about how much of a slut the girl must be to fuck a guy in the middle of a theatre.

Same girl a little bit before that. Me and her go to an amusement park in cincinatti, about an houir and a half drive from here. Well....on the way back we are in the back of her moms car. I was sitting in the seat behind her mom trying to catch some shut eye when my girl asks if its ok with me if she lays her head in my lap to use it as a pillow. In my half asleep state I agree and think nothing of it. *unbuckle, ziiip* I am getting a blowjob in the back seat of her moms car while her mom was driving. It was great. She swallowed my load too, then went to sleep. now that I am an old man I can't get any ass so I remember the good ole days.

me and a friend went to see that godzilla movie, just be chance we saw two sluts from our school there. so we left and we were just chilling in back of the movie theatre on some tracks. my friend got head and i got nothing... boo hoo for me.

Guest Handjob

A few weeks ago, while drinking my face off at a club, I set up a date with a hispanic vixen, while another girl from the club nibbled on my ear and gave me a handjob

Hence the name...

It was wierd, man, I hav't had one of them since I was 12...

i never get laid anymore, but back when i was in high school, i used to date this freak, anyway long story short, i got blown in the back of a 15 passenger church van full of good little christians, (minus the two of us) on the way back from an atlanta braves baseball game. like whoa.

that shit is like ripleys, believe it or not.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude..handjob..shame on you!..your pants are deffinately on fire..liar!....hhaha..smooth talkin son of a bitch

and boring bastard..jesus..

yeah boring is hot..but i would have never taken him to be some slut!! haha..im going to think.."gravel hands" everytime I see you now..

jees my friends are skanks..god you guys..

haha

Originally posted by SIELOETTE

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude..handjob..shame on you!..your pants are deffinately on fire..liar!....hhaha..smooth talkin son of a bitch

and boring bastard..jesus..

yeah boring is hot..but i would have never taken him to be some slut!! haha..im going to think.."gravel hands" everytime I see you now..

jees my friends are skanks..god you guys..

haha

I'm not a slut really..... this isn't an everyday occurence unfortunately!

Oh and the "gravel hands"..... that works just fine.

Originally posted by Mr.LonelyHeart

YO!!..y'all are just a bunch of little SQUARES and playerhaters yo!!!...I got bitchezz for days!!..I finish getting my bomb on and the bitch is right there begging for some dick YO..for real!!!..I don't know if it's my gangsta lean or my chains or just my natural charm...these hos FIGHT for the dick for real!!!..I don't even ask..and they always swallow..they say it tastes yummy and don't miss a drop..and they're FINE ASS BITCHEZZZ too shit..all you squares talk all about handjobs and threesomes and shit..FUCK THAT YO -I get FIVE FREAKZZ a NIGHT begging to give up tha ass yo!!..in fact...some stupid fine little ho bitch is about to suck it right now...gotta go..uuuughghghhh.............

Geez homey..... after we spoke on the phone I thought to myself "What a nice young fellow" Now I believe I must digress! You are a very foul mouthed individual! No more BITCHEZZZZZ for you.....

Boring Knows The Deal.

It was this girls birthday party from my work, I had a thing for her since day one. She always flirted but was always like I got my man. I strolled to her house and brought her these gifts (Grey Goose/Red Bull) and started talking to her peeps and laughing with mine. I am looking around her home at all the decorations and she has a poster of Limp Bizkit, I told her how dope Mear is and how I met him at his gallery. She said she loves graffitti. I couldn't believe this so I go out to the car and grabbed the black book, Her first words were: "Damn, You must be a pimp with a book like that. I showed her some pieces and she was all about it. All the way to the do my name sometime. We continued to party and get drunk. My homie tells me he has a spot to rock. I get ready to leave and she tells me with a kiss good bye, Give me your number, I am going to call you later, okay. I thought whatevs and went out to the yards. Before I could finish my phone starts the vibrate shit. So guess who it is. Yep, she tells me to come back over, and that she could take care of me, and that she had a friend for a friend. We finished piecing and packed up. Go to girls house and its her and her friend (time is 3:10). So I go to wash up and I get attacked by her. She is definitely on buzz, she wants to help clean me. Well she did, sponge bath and all. Then she takes me to her bedroom, where I still dont think shits going down and I hear my beloved homie banging it out. She says she can be louder. Well no details to the romp fest but you get the picture. She still calls me to this day, which gives my newly single ass an idea. Peace

Guest Handjob

haha

That was the one I told you about, the one wearing the "Slut" shirt...

happened at "Seven", ask Reser...

Guest Handjob

actually boring i need to talk to you.. soon..real estate question..!

Hey, I hear Vancouver is lovely this time of year...

so yo word.. this one time.. yo i was like in this freight yard in like.... uhhhh florida word word.. yeah flordia... and like.. there were like 50 lines of all boxcars and holy rollers. and i was like painting this fat end to end...

word word.. fat yo.. and i was like.. oh SNAP>.!! ..

yo i said tyo myself.. word.. yo.. DEE TEE's.... yo word born gawd... 3 of them... but as they got closer i noticed they looked more like tyra bank and janet jackson mixed together...

yo shit was crazy gawd!!!

and like this jennifer lopez looking girl.. was like..

"yo...papi chulo hit me up with some of your sweet loving.. because i love being disrespected and stereotyped"

and i was like " oh word... thats slammin... im hype to that.. on the fat tip"

word yo i keep it live like that.. cause thats like hip hop and shit..

ok... point of my really stupid.. post...

why?

thats all... the answer maybe as simple as why not..

...maybe.

space cadet bob

the guy who owns the shop i work at is in his 40's. i believe his ex-wife was in her mid or late thirties. he walked in on her doing the 17 year old paper boy. then, a few weeks later, walked in on her doing her stepdaughter's boyfriend, also like 16 or 17. then, he found out she was secretly working as a stripper during the day while he was at work. what a whore!

Re: Boring Knows The Deal.

Originally posted by CATS

It was this girls birthday party from my work, I had a thing for her since day one. She always flirted but was always like I got my man. I strolled to her house and brought her these gifts (Grey Goose/Red Bull) and started talking to her peeps and laughing with mine. I am looking around her home at all the decorations and she has a poster of Limp Bizkit, I told her how dope Mear is and how I met him at his gallery. She said she loves graffitti. I couldn't believe this so I go out to the car and grabbed the black book, Her first words were: "Damn, You must be a pimp with a book like that. I showed her some pieces and she was all about it. All the way to the do my name sometime. We continued to party and get drunk. My homie tells me he has a spot to rock. I get ready to leave and she tells me with a kiss good bye, Give me your number, I am going to call you later, okay. I thought whatevs and went out to the yards. Before I could finish my phone starts the vibrate shit. So guess who it is. Yep, she tells me to come back over, and that she could take care of me, and that she had a friend for a friend. We finished piecing and packed up. Go to girls house and its her and her friend (time is 3:10). So I go to wash up and I get attacked by her. She is definitely on buzz, she wants to help clean me. Well she did, sponge bath and all. Then she takes me to her bedroom, where I still dont think shits going down and I hear my beloved homie banging it out. She says she can be louder. Well no details to the romp fest but you get the picture. She still calls me to this day, which gives my newly single ass an idea. Peace

Thanks a lot homey....... "beloved homey" is a title that I've been very grateful for since the day you gave it to me and "Yes, I was banging it out..." She sure was a freak though...... Remember those wholecars that we painted at the yard that night before pimping those freaks out??

Or how about the time that they invited us over to run the ummmmm how shall I say "choo-choo" on them?? They wanted us to watch them together first though?? It seems like yesterday my homey that I've never really met! Ohhhh the good ol' days....

Archived