Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

man with suitcases tackled on capitol hill

saraday

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by oneeightyone@Apr 13 2005, 10:46 PM

bastard made the traffic just a tad more hateful, for real, if i see a protester get tackled, good. they make me late to everthing around here, and doesnt everyone know, you cant fuck around in the district, you just cant, sheeeeeit. mofugga's fixin to find out how they grip a fool.

dog i don't know how long you've lived in the dirty diamond...but this motherfucker is shut down practlcly ever other weekend, wether it be the gays, the blacks, the KKK, the libs....they all got something in common, they piss me off.

...the guy was deported today...yes he was an austrailian citizen...and we was deported under a clause that said he vialated his visa...oddly, austrailians don't need visas to come to the us...so they used this weird clause in the statute that said he was a threat to public safety and deported him...

...the only public safety i saw threatened was his...i'm acyually a big fan of what he did...kinda a silent protest to show how extreme of a police state this nation has become...

the original thread title was

'man with explosives tackled on capital hill'.

there were no explosives. none. the story even admitted that, yet you went with the sensationalist approach, despite a complete lack of corroborating evidence.

i then changed it because i didn't want any more mis information being spread. people who are too lazy to actually read the news would see that and then ask their friend 'yeah man, did you hear about the guy with the bomb that tried to blow up the white house?'. thus the creation of a snowball.

Originally posted by seeking@Apr 14 2005, 09:55 AM

the original thread title was

'man with explosives tackled on capital hill'.

there were no explosives. none. the story even admitted that, yet you went with the sensationalist approach, despite a complete lack of corroborating evidence.

i then changed it because i didn't want any more mis information being spread. people who are too lazy to actually read the news would see that and then ask their friend 'yeah man, did you hear about the guy with the bomb that tried to blow up the white house?'. thus the creation of a snowball.

wow i don't even remember writing that. i honestly didn't even notice the title was changed.

i'm an ass.

sorry.

Originally posted by seeking@Apr 14 2005, 12:10 PM

god damn right you're sorry.

just kidding.

i really didnt need to be as big of an ass as i was, i was just having a bad day and decided to take it out on your hairy legs.

(or something like that.)

sorry.

hahahahah! i was having a bad day too. being in a hospital for 22 hrs w/no food or sleep = MEAN HAIRY LEGGED SARA.

*le sigh*

Originally posted by seeking@Apr 14 2005, 12:41 PM

your legs are hurting me on the outside.

where are your feelings, god?

(read that again, but as if mobb deep were saying it. it'll be funny).

wahahah

Chicks should definately not have hairy legs! yuck.gif

i shave when i'm wearing a skirt or if i'm about to get some.

Originally posted by 8onus+Apr 13 2005, 10:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (8onus - Apr 13 2005, 10:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-oneeightyone@Apr 13 2005, 10:46 PM

bastard made the traffic just a tad more hateful, for real, if i see a protester get tackled, good. they make me late to everthing around here, and doesnt everyone know, you cant fuck around in the district, you just cant, sheeeeeit. mofugga's fixin to find out how they grip a fool.

dog i don't know how long you've lived in the dirty diamond...but this motherfucker is shut down practlcly ever other weekend, wether it be the gays, the blacks, the KKK, the libs....they all got something in common, they piss me off.

[/b]

That's what i mean, every other weekend it's shut down, what i hate is when they go out of the "dont do shit on the weekdays" rule that pisses me off, i understand people doing shit on a saturday, but not on a tuesday or a friday when im not expecting it , ive got double digits in the metro area so i know, the only good thing is going up to the marches getting ripped and meeting celebrities that dont want to be there.