• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GAMBL-1

Don't Nuke Afganistan

Originally posted by BEE5IFTY2WO

YEA DONT NUKE AFGANISTAN, NUKE THAT BOOK.....IMMEDIATELY

haha! dam that was funny....beefifty2wo isnt toy....trust in rue...

what ever... dont put down good black book's .. just cuz you can do better... phex aitn wak period...

Originally posted by ruEtbeer

haha! dam that was funny....beefifty2wo isnt toy....trust in rue...

hahahahahaha. this is great.!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------

biond & phonicx -your ebonics

Guest PROFESOR

DO NUKE AFGANY RECK DAT COUNTRY DNA RDC

YO THEM DNA KATS IN CHICAGO ARE DOPE THEM SKETCHES ARENT BAD AT ALL... I KNOW THESE KATS ARENT TOY.... SO PEACE TO DNA RDC CREW IN CHI-ILLA

Guest me IS cool

instead of nuking Afganistan or the book how about we nuke the camera that was used to take those flicks.... YIKES!!!

Originally posted by me IS cool

instead of nuking Afganistan or the book how about we nuke the camera that was used to take those flicks.... YIKES!!!

my thoughts exactly

word word. the dna crew up hea is much better . lets see some walls from the dna crew down in chicago .

------------------------------

bionicx & phonicx - your ebonics

your garbage.. post some fliks.. dont be a pussy .. come on... i wanna see soem sketches.. give good critisism unless your gonna post some of your sketches..

Guest uncle-boy

fuzzy wuzzy pictures are warm and cuddly. i think they are nice, but i think putting nukes in terrorist hide outs is nicer.

i agree.. fuck terrorist.. but there are many innocents that will loose thier lifes just cuz they lived in the same country as these horrible people .. and dont say "they should get out" or "thats thier fault" ... cuz its not..thats like saying "its a retards fault that they're retared" .. they where born lke that just as people there .. are born there.. and its not thier fualt.. they cant get out .. its not easy..

why do these dudes critisize other writers work when they arent posting theirs. haha why are my talking i dont even have a scanner. but i will get it soon. seriously tho, i think your style is good, its simple, but it looks pretty nice. graffiti should just be what you feel man, comes from the heart. as my friend seag dsk two say, style is all about putting life into the letters...so that they look like they could get up and move around.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this