Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
H. Lecter

The Great Photography Superthread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Great Pictures~

CLAW HANDS, man fuck that picture mothafuckas enlist for WAR go kill some people and when their shit gets blown off im supposed to feel sorry, dude knew what he was getting into and if he didnt he's a fucking moron....kinda like when cops die in the line of duty, fuck em!!!!

g21_24092755.jpg

dude... you can see in the reflection theres a starbucks RIGHT behind you. next time break that window fucktard.

• Like 1

I'm sure the corporate tyrants that get paid 6 bucks an hour to work at that shitty coffee shop will enjoy sweeping up all that glass.

• Like 1

CLAW HANDS, man fuck that picture mothafuckas enlist for WAR go kill some people and when their shit gets blown off im supposed to feel sorry, dude knew what he was getting into and if he didnt he's a fucking moron....kinda like when cops die in the line of duty, fuck em!!!!

while your bitch ass is sitting on the computer all day, someone is out there in a foreign country risking their life to do something you're not.

you don't need to to have any sympathy, but respect is something you and everyone cracking jokes at guys like this should have.

• Like 1

I've always heard that they were called Zonkeys, zebra and a donkey.

A zedonk, an unusual cross between a donkey and a zebra, is attracting attention at the Chestatee Wildlife Preserve in Dahlonega after being born there about a week ago. The animal, which has a zebra father and donkey mother, has black stripes prominently displayed on her legs and face.

C.W. Wathen, the preserve's founder and general manager, said the foal has a zebra's instincts. Wathen said she sits up instead of lying on her side, as if she's staying alert for predators.

Donkeys and zebras don't usually mate, but zedonks turn up occasionally.

jus sayin

true. i have respect for them i just like laughing at people who badshit happens to.

i hope you are maimed and crippled in the not too distant future, 20 years down the track you find a woman desperate and blind enough to marry you then your first two children are stillborns, 5 years later she commits suicide because she is done with you as you are simply a miserable cunt. i then hope your final years are very depressing and you have countless suicide attempts then die of spontaneous human combustion. sad cunt.

• Like 1

dude... you can see in the reflection theres a starbucks RIGHT behind you. next time break that window fucktard.

He is the owner and proprietor of that starbucks..

i hope you are maimed and crippled in the not too distant future, 20 years down the track you find a woman desperate and blind enough to marry you then your first two children are stillborns, 5 years later she commits suicide because she is done with you as you are simply a miserable cunt. i then hope your final years are very depressing and you have countless suicide attempts then die of spontaneous human combustion. sad cunt.

That statement may come back to bite you in the ass. everything but the sad cunt part atleast..

wishing ill sentiment on somebody because you cant hang with their personality is what digs your ass deeper into the hole of selflessness.

(no attack, mere observation)