The Great Photography Superthread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Great Pictures~

Looks like a bunch of WALL-E's.

FWIW - I like the Mario-Luigi flick, but it's just the wrong thread. This is the best thread on 12oz when running properly.

I hate to be a bitch about it, but users tend to mod this one with their opinions, as they should.

I agree, but it's borderline a great picture, not in quality. but it's a real life mario and luigi by total chance. that's fucking awesome and a picture I would show friends saying look how great this picture I got is. High def, macros, and war is the status quo so lots doesn't measure up.

Edit: I've also been a stickler for quality in this thread. shame on me.

I know how to set up my shutter speed to make pics like that Red one, but i could never understand or know how to maintain focus on some of the things, like that person in the bottom.

If i take a pic like that, any moving objects will be blurry. All i can think of is the shutter speed was set to a low number, while the moving object was moving fast, still wondering what that moving object is.

i dont think its a car.

Edit* oh, now i realize it was in the snow. still dont think its a vehicle of some sort.