The Great Photography Superthread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Great Pictures~

i hope you are maimed and crippled in the not too distant future, 20 years down the track you find a woman desperate and blind enough to marry you then your first two children are stillborns, 5 years later she commits suicide because she is done with you as you are simply a miserable cunt. i then hope your final years are very depressing and you have countless suicide attempts then die of spontaneous human combustion. sad cunt.

haha thanks man ill give you a pm when it happens. you feel like naming my still borns at all?im stuck for names.

haha fuckin faggot stop taking the internet so serious and live a little you depressive old bastard.

Don't know whether this has been posted or not.....

800px-Einstein_gyro_gravity_probe_b.jpg

An image of one of the most accurate man-made spheres, as it refracts the image of Einstein in the background. This sphere was a fused quartz gyroscope for the Gravity Probe B experiment, and differs in shape from a perfect sphere by no more than 40 atoms of thickness. It is thought that only neutron stars are smoother. It was announced on 1 July 2008 that Australian scientists had created even more perfect spheres, accurate to 0.3 nanometers, as part of an international hunt to find a new global standard kilogram.

CLAW HANDS, man fuck that picture mothafuckas enlist for WAR go kill some people and when their shit gets blown off im supposed to feel sorry, dude knew what he was getting into and if he didnt he's a fucking moron....kinda like when cops die in the line of duty, fuck em!!!!

Please tell me you live in the northwest.. Im so down to beat the living fuck out of you!!!

AH has a point.

If you are a soldier and you get your arms/legs/eyes/hands/whatever blown off or crippled or whatever then you aint really gonna be running to the waahmbulance.

They signed up to go out and do the same thing to someone else, so when it happens to them they can't complain, or they should have just got a job down their local KFC.

If their hands got fried off in the KFC fryer, then I would have sympathy.

AH has a point.

If you are a soldier and you get your arms/legs/eyes/hands/whatever blown off or crippled or whatever then you aint really gonna be running to the waahmbulance.

They signed up to go out and do the same thing to someone else, so when it happens to them they can't complain, or they should have just got a job down their local KFC.

If their hands got fried off in the KFC fryer, then I would have sympathy.

I dont understand how a photo of this guy hugging his wife (or whatever she is to him) means he is crying about his situation. He in fact is still wearing a uniform which dont mean he is still allowed to serve but could be some sort of honorary thing. And to assume he joined to just kill and maim is a bit much. what if this guy was a medic working on local children teaching them how to brush their teeth and a motor landed and killed some local kids and wounded him? To just assume " fuck him he is a baby killer... he deserved that" is a bit much considering the story of how and what happened was not posted.

And to assume he joined to just kill and maim is a bit much.

I dont think armandhammers original post wast meant as a direct jibe at hook hand guy, more as a political statement towards the stupidity of war, and soldiers.

And saving children? Did you not see the whole wikileaks thing recently with the guardian newspaper in England? Seems like a lot of the soldiers out there in Afghanistan are treating villages like firing ranges, vietnam style.

Back to the pictures now please.

Sorry.

I dont think armandhammers original post wast meant as a direct jibe at hook hand guy, more as a political statement towards the stupidity of war, and soldiers.

And saving children? Did you not see the whole wikileaks thing recently with the guardian newspaper in England? Seems like a lot of the soldiers out there in Afghanistan are treating villages like firing ranges, vietnam style.

Back to the pictures now please.

Sorry.

I know of several members of this forum who have been to Iraq afghanistan and other nations. Myself included. I never treated a village as a shooting range nor did i ever bare witness to such an event. I guess your right though since you saw it on the interweb... i must be one in a million huh. I am not saying that shit does not happen, nor does it go unpunished. For people in america are more worried about people in other nations getting slaughtered by our military (which again is by no means right or moral) meanwhile a cop in oakland can shoot a completely unarmed american laying on his stomach and get of practically scott free, and it was all on tape. We need to take a look at our own society first and then start to fix problems else where. Also war is completely stupid... but this is coming from someone who has been there, not just read about it in fucked up "history" books.

• Like 1

whoa the properties for that image are really descriptive:

Dadang, a resident of Cempaka Putih district, drinks water after being buried in the ground in Jakarta August 3, 2010. Dadang buried himself in the ground on Tuesday for over three hours to protest against a local government plan to evict him from his home. Around 90 people will be evicted from their homes because their houses were built illegally, local officials said.

I know of several members of this forum who have been to Iraq afghanistan and other nations. Myself included. I never treated a village as a shooting range nor did i ever bare witness to such an event. I guess your right though since you saw it on the interweb... i must be one in a million huh. I am not saying that shit does not happen, nor does it go unpunished. For people in america are more worried about people in other nations getting slaughtered by our military (which again is by no means right or moral) meanwhile a cop in oakland can shoot a completely unarmed american laying on his stomach and get of practically scott free, and it was all on tape. We need to take a look at our own society first and then start to fix problems else where. Also war is completely stupid... but this is coming from someone who has been there, not just read about it in fucked up "history" books.

i never meant disrespect man im just a childish type of guy i laugh at things i porbably shouldnt shit happened i feel for the guy but to have claw hands..fuck thats awesome.

and no i dont like war but i have every respect for the men who fight them i come from a military family i know what the real wars did to people some of them arent even known but men still fought and lost their lives in them only to be forgotten because its not as big as the gulf war and who gives a fuck about the war crimes commited in africa. all ive learned is that these things happen and its best to just say fuck it and move on and make the best of the situation.