The Great Photography Superthread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Great Pictures~

Crows like to harass big birds of prey like that. He's landing on its back and probably pecking at it to scare it off.

i think youre right

i live next to a cemetery

and the crows /ravens do that shit to a couple of hawks

not ridin them but hasslin the fuck outa them

dive bombin them

Fucking FINALLY somebody who understands/agrees. I have tried to explain this notion to people so many times. Everybody just thinks I'm a lunatic.

When I try to explain how and why I am god, that usually seals the deal.

100 % agree, people get turned off by that, but people cant handle what is real, its why we escape through so much of our modern bullshit

That train picture is in Mexico... you can see a Ferromex box on the line. Those dont anywhere further south than Mexico

not to mention the load limits and reporting marks are american standards, meaning the cars can come into the states, which im sure they do

3941690325_722e22705d_b.jpg

Like... Ffffuck.

Photo on the 62th floor of the Banyan Tree Hotel- Sathorn road in Bangkok at Moon Bar opening hours: 6.30pm - 11pm (weather permitting).

Few cities in the world fire the imagination like Bangkok. Ornate palaces that host royal processions, Buddhist temples that witness monks chanting ancient sutras, canals that lead to a maze of water markets, night bazaars that never sleep - have long proved a powerful magnet for travellers. In this sprawling metropolis, Banyan Tree Bangkok, a 5-star luxury hotel in Sathorn road, offers a spectacular rooftop restaurant and bar - Vertigo Grill & Moon Bar on the elevated 61th floor. The hostess Suritawa welcomes us with the hospitality Thailand is famous for. The greater Bangkok area has a population of around 12 million. This has in turn shifted the country from being a rather homogeneous Thai population to an increasingly vibrant mix of Western, Indian and Chinese people, giving the city a cosmopolitan status. Bangkok is known in Thai as Krung Thep Mahanakhon. The ceremonial name translates it to The city of angels.

3928483727_ed50b5e1a5_b.jpg

3935231592_7d0c53ee39_b.jpg

3932411176_f609720934_b.jpg

Source

Boston.com always got the best photos.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/01/at_work_part_ii.html

w05_21562635.jpg

A worker prepares to destroy confiscated weapons at a steel plant in Shanghai, China on December 29, 2009. Some 13,000 illegal firearms, replica toy guns, machetes and swords that were confiscated by the police were destroyed during the campaign, local media reported.