The Great Photography Superthread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Great Pictures~

those polar bear flicks made me happier... 24d though

a flick i used to have a shitty ikea print of when i was a kid, still like it a lot

464pxtrainwreckatmontpa.png

i took this off a wall at a house party one time, rolled it up and took it home. wasnt in any condition for my bedroom wall by the time i got home.

/endstory

yeah, balls of steel those men had. wow

i've heard (and i could be wrong on this) that the guys in those kind of pictures are always irish. I guess they were really poor immigrants and nobody would hire them to do anything else, or would care if they fell. they must have been really desperate.

at least that's what my black/irish friend told me.

its true.....there are more homeless people than the streets will show. so many families with no heat using space heaters with stolen electricity. one of the things about that story that really illustration the climate of poverty in detroit....is the fact that there were dudes playing hockey in that building on the flooded rainwater that froze. thats how that body was found. dudes just kept on playing and reported it after they were done.

....so cold in the D.

i've heard (and i could be wrong on this) that the guys in those kind of pictures are always irish. I guess they were really poor immigrants and nobody would hire them to do anything else, or would care if they fell. they must have been really desperate.

at least that's what my black/irish friend told me.

Damn, my Grampa told me it was Irouquois Indians, for the same reasons mentioned above. A little piece of my Red Pride just got a dash of cynicism.