The Great Photography Superthread

H. Lecter

Originally posted by Old Growth+May 14 2005, 10:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Old Growth - May 14 2005, 10:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mackfatsoe@May 14 2005, 04:59 PM

shit that pictures of that chick's arm gave me shivers

ew

No doubt. That gash on her wrist looks serious.

[/b]

I think that might be a dude. The arms are kind of beefy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by isor357@May 14 2005, 11:14 PM

mc serch has been out my way for quite some time. Tipped me 20 to park his car a year back. Who the fuck is this guy? I think he was the hype man at the Nas show. Annoying fuck... I couldnt figure out who he was until it clicked. When i saw him at Nas all i could think is: What a herb... I was almost embarassed for his ass. He just stood up there and talked and then spit a short verse. It was fleeting, im curious if anybody knows anything about his ass. I listen to his radio show on my way to work. He was talking about how is dad was big on wall street and he just seems out of place.

MC Serch is actually pretty good. He used to be down with MF Doom back when they were 3rd Base. Every once in awhile you'll hear him on the Wake Up Show freestyling, gets repetitive, but, it's whatever.

Originally posted by Wink ONE@May 15 2005, 04:55 AM

MC Serch is actually pretty good. He used to be down with MF Doom back when they were 3rd Base. Every once in awhile you'll hear him on the Wake Up Show freestyling, gets repetitive, but, it's whatever.

True, He's not that bad at all. Here's a freestyle off of one of Tony Touch's albums.

Originally posted by Wink ONE+May 14 2005, 11:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wink ONE - May 14 2005, 11:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-isor357@May 14 2005, 11:14 PM

mc serch has been out my way for quite some time. Tipped me 20 to park his car a year back. Who the fuck is this guy? I think he was the hype man at the Nas show. Annoying fuck... I couldnt figure out who he was until it clicked. When i saw him at Nas all i could think is: What a herb... I was almost embarassed for his ass. He just stood up there and talked and then spit a short verse. It was fleeting, im curious if anybody knows anything about his ass. I listen to his radio show on my way to work. He was talking about how is dad was big on wall street and he just seems out of place.

[/b]

MC Search is fuckin nassstyyy.

3rd bass.

kick them in the grill pete!

Originally posted by IDrinkSprite@May 15 2005, 09:37 AM

46367.jpg

this is a pic of a staged drunk driving accident they do at highschools before prom time... i remember they came to my highschool.. shit was nuts. they played a recorded 9-1-1 tape over the loudspeakers and had all the ambulences, figherfighters, and police out in the streets. they even set off an grip of m80's or something to create the sound of a huge car crash. it was disturbing

or it can be real, and that would suck

it looks staged,

the way he blood is on that guys shirt and forehead looks placed,

plus the damage on that car way exceeds just a head on collision...

which should have proplled her into the next car, not just the hood..

also the red car shows it was rolled over, from the looks of the roof...

all real,

jeremy wray.

hes not a bad illustrator either.

here's another fucked up one...

Jamie Thomas - Leap of Faith

Jamie_Thomas_Leap_Faith.jpg

he broke his board as soon as he landed, but walked away without injury.

others have tried it, and have broken bones upond landing...

theres a video clip somewhere of a rollerblader trying it, and he gets hung up on his take off..

lands on his face...dont know what happened to him after.