new under pressure

Guest platapie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Handjob
Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

no need. you did it yourself with that bitchass comment.

How exactly did I hang myself (I'm guessing that thats what you're getting at), by voicing my opinion of that magazine?

Ooooooh, the magazine doesn't like me, wah wah wah...

Guest --zeSto--

no matter how bad it might be (not to say it is)...

It's still leagues better than most of the crapy euro train mags from Tower.

Guest BROWNer

handjobs location is 'planet of ass' :) :) :)

funny stuff.

not to sound like a dickrider, i'll be picking

that new UP up just for bigpoppa k's piece(2001)...

i said it before, that piece sonned everyone.

Originally posted by BROWNer

handjobs location is 'planet of ass' :) :) :)

funny stuff.

not to sound like a dickrider, i'll be picking

that new UP up just for bigpoppa k's piece(2001)...

i said it before, that piece sonned everyone.

if you're talking about the UP jam piece thanks, but ouch.. didn't like that one at all..

Originally posted by Handjob

How exactly did I hang myself (I'm guessing that thats what you're getting at), by voicing my opinion of that magazine?

Ooooooh, the magazine doesn't like me, wah wah wah...

first with your generalization of eastern canadian graf. and second, that little comment went a little above and beyond just your opinion.

first with your generalization of eastern canadian graf. and second, that little comment went a little above and beyond just your opinion.

What's wrong with that??? The guys from that same region for christs sake!! Come on now Handjob tell 'em! It's an opinion.....

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

What's wrong with that??? The guys from that same region for christs sake!! Come on now Handjob tell 'em! It's an opinion.....

Obviously he knew he was going to get flak from his statement or he wouldn't have wrote "Hang Me".

Statement and opinion are two different things. They will be misconstrued verbally in person, and in written word over such things as bbs' and emails'.

"You're Wak!!" would be an example of statement. "I think you're WAK!!" would consitute an opinion.

He did however write "I suppose", which would, in some circumstances consitute an opinion. But in the context of his entire post, it does not.

"I suppose" also leads to the fact that he hasn't actually seen the mag yet. Therefore he is assuming, and we all know what assuming leads to.

I'm 100% for fee speech, and the right to have your own opinion, but if you're going to have an opinion, do it properly. Don't just start spewing out comments all over and claim "It was my opinion!", because all you will get is nit picked and shot down. There are people on this board who practice (or try to anyway) proper english, grammer, and gramatical structure in their sentences. There's actually an entire thread dedicated to it in channel zero by THE LAW. Go read through that thread and come back here and respond.

I could really give a fuck about this whole mag issue, but when you come on here making generalized comments about the area that i paint in, without backing it up, claiming "Opinion", then I need to say something. Back your shit up with facts and I will listen to your opinion. Blow shit out your ass, and that's all it is. Crap.

Guest Handjob

Look, I love inetrnet beef just about as much as the next guy, but...

It was merely my humble opinion, maybe said a little too harshly. Unfortunately the people that got sooooo offended by it, don't know my sarcastic nature. Most things I say are toungue in cheek, and while there was a ring of truth to that statement, I'd like to clear it up by saying that I appreciate all graffiti, East Coast stuff just doesn't tickle my fancy. I'm aware of the fact that they bomb very hard, and paint a lot of trains, I'm just not super into their styles. Just my opinion, drop it... or go paint, whatever...

As far as backing my opinion up with facts, thats just fucking asinine in this case. How can I back it up? ITS MY FUCKING OPINION, thats how I back it up. Its a thought thats in MY head. Agree with it or don't, I could give two shits...

email me if you've got such a big problem. I know I could care less if you spoke your opinion of the West...

If you would like to call this "internet beef", be my guest. i'm just interested in your opinion. I'm a vegetarian. No offence over her either, i just don't like ignorance and unintelligent comments.

Opinion IS based on fact handjob. Whether you have ALL the facts is irrelevant. You have some facts, therefore you can base your opinion upon them. If you have no facts to base such an opinion, then all it is, is an ignorant statement.

I can talk all I want about the living conditions in afghanistan right now if I want. I've seen some pictures and some video, but my opinion won't stand any ground. Yes it's my opinion. I've seen some pictures, so I can base my thoughts on those pictures. In all actuality though, I have no fuckin clue what it's like.

You won't hear me say shit about anything that I haven't witnessed personally, with my own eyes. Maybe that's just me though. So as far as me commenting on the west, I just won't do it, because I don't know anything about the west other than the flix I see on the net. I can't comment on an entire scene based on a few flix.

You have elaborated (barely) on your opinion and that's all that was needed.

Anyone can have any opinion they want on any subject. Just don't bitch about it when you called on it from someone who knows more than you.

blahblahblah.. you should have covered all this in english class.

Guest Handjob

If you would like to call this "internet beef", be my guest. i'm just interested in your opinion. I'm a vegetarian. No offence over her either, i just don't like ignorance and unintelligent comments.

Opinion IS based on fact handjob. Whether you have ALL the facts is irrelevant. You have some facts, therefore you can base your opinion upon them. If you have no facts to base such an opinion, then all it is, is an ignorant statement.

I can talk all I want about the living conditions in afghanistan right now if I want. I've seen some pictures and some video, but my opinion won't stand any ground. Yes it's my opinion. I've seen some pictures, so I can base my thoughts on those pictures. In all actuality though, I have no fuckin clue what it's like.

You won't hear me say shit about anything that I haven't witnessed personally, with my own eyes. Maybe that's just me though. So as far as me commenting on the west, I just won't do it, because I don't know anything about the west other than the flix I see on the net. I can't comment on an entire scene based on a few flix.

You have elaborated (barely) on your opinion and that's all that was needed.

Anyone can have any opinion they want on any subject. Just don't bitch about it when you called on it from someone who knows more than you.

blahblahblah.. you should have covered all this in english class.

Dude, don't get your fucking panties is such a bunch over my OPINION. In your eyes I made a blah blah blah blah.... Thats cool, whatever, your OPINION. Fact of the matter is, however, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK SO FUCKING DROP IT.

Also, I fucking told you to email me about it, but I guess you had too many tears in your eyes by that point.

No comment or email from you will be answered anymore, put it to bed...:lol:

Alright children...enough!

On a brighter note, Under Pressure sucks.....they need to learn some layout skills and for all the flicks that I KNOW THEY HAVE RECEIVED, they print a lot of bullshit, waste a lot of space and generally don't know their asses from their elbows when it comes to a magazine........i could go on for days....you want a good magazine ??? MAKE IT YOURSELF !!!

It seems they picked up where duro3 left off by producing yet another magazine full of their crewmates and close associates...i'm not at all surprised, but again, with all the flicks they have received, everyone up here knows they could do a lot better...but the politics of gay-ass graffiti roll on.....on a brighter note, those of us who don't really have time to give more than half a fuck could care less because ...... its all about the action, and not the crowd's satisfaction !!

Archived