LA Freeways..

Guest Mesiah

How do they do it?

like how did ayer get underneath a LosAngeles freeway bridge and paint a full out 5 or 6 color piece??...a buncha times..

how does revok go and piece the craziest pieces ever underneath a bridge above oncoming traffic?

anyone know how they manage to do it?

do they like hang from the top or what?

or are there ledges that they can climb on?

whats the deal?

can they fly or what?

if you know what the deal is please enlighten me..cause those freeway bombers are insane.what a buncha g's.

peace.:dazed:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When you look at pictures, the bridges seem flat. Little do people know there's actually a tiny platform on the bridge. It's very thin and it only fits a foot. They place one of their palms flat on the roof of the bridge for support. Then they use their other hand to paint. Now you know the little secret of how to do it. The real secret is how they get so much balls to go up there in the first place, and how they get their pieces to come out so fresh and clean when you can barely see what you're doing up there...

THE AMOUNT OF BALLSY YET TITE SPOTS IN LA IS A FUCKEN TRIBUTE TO THE CITY. THERES A HUGE AMOUNT OF TALENT AND VERY LIMITED AMOUNT OF SPACE TO PAINT SO FOOLS BREAK THE MOLD AND ROCK CRAZIER AND CRAZIER SPOTS OUT OF NECESSITY TO PAINT( EVERY FUCKEN PLACE IS A FUCKEN FORTRESS FULL OF BARBWIRE AND SHIT) AND THE COMPETITION. ESPECIALLY IN THE SF AREA FOOLSW TALK SHIT, BUT LA WRITERS HAVE INNOVATED GRAF ON SO MANY LEVELS. COPS TREAT YOU LIKE A GANGSTER AND FUCK YOU UP, SO MANY PEOPLE ARE ANGRY CUZ OF CRIME AND TAKE IT OUT ON AN EASY TARGET(WRITERS), AND GANGSTERS(WHICH THERE IS AN ABUNDANCE OF) KIK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IF THEY GET A HOLD OF YOU. ITS A FUCTUP SITUATION IF YOU WANNA DECORATE THIS TOWN..but that just GIVES HEADS MORE INCENTIVE TO BOMB HARDER AND BETTER. TRY GETTING SHOT AT A COUPLE TIMES AND YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE.

Originally posted by Secret

When you look at pictures, the bridges seem flat. Little do people know there's actually a tiny platform on the bridge. It's very thin and it only fits a foot. They place one of their palms flat on the roof of the bridge for support. Then they use their other hand to paint. Now you know the little secret of how to do it. The real secret is how they get so much balls to go up there in the first place, and how they get their pieces to come out so fresh and clean when you can barely see what you're doing up there...

thats half of one way to walk them then theres bridge supports u have to go around...there are these little holes that your index finger fits in take one step to each hole in then get to you spot...you hang out with your index finger to make sure your out line is nice and even then you start to fill in you shit...you will start to get the hang of it..it all been done for awhile now...

i dont know if youre being sarcastic or not, but i really doubt they use suspension gear... ive seen video of a few heavens being done and theres definatly no gear on them.. I really dont know how they can do that.. im always down to climb up and down all that shit, ive yet to do a heavens but ive been scoping a few out.. granted not of that magnitude..

Originally posted by garcia_vega

to me, heavens are the absolute greatest thing in modern graffiti. that's the epitome of what writing should be about. the cleanest, most stylish work in the most daring spots. i'm not from LA and i've never done one, but i have a huge amount of respect for that work.

yep yep , id love to hit shit like that but my balls are only kiwi size , but mad respect ,to them and all the other dope spots ....high ass rooftops , big blockbusters on the tops of buildings , huge tech bombs in the heart of downtown , my fav part of graff by far.........

Originally posted by metallix

what the hell ? hanging from a bridge with one hand ? i really think they use suspension gear

what??? this is la graff ghetto style fool no suspension gear involve buddy...

i have my share of bridges. trust me climb your ass up on one and you will know what the fuck iam talkin about......

Archived