Girls who rock

Fatty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i live in vermont.......utah crushed the east coast...i bet she's gorgeous........

This has got to be the stupid shit I read in here. Shes up, so she must be hot. riiiiiiiiiiight... this thread needs to be deleted again... all you hoes who support this thread are to blame for why women are in the position they are in... you need to be recognized because you have a vagina? 95% of the graff in here is garbage... female writers who announce they are female need to get slapped.. there are only 3 female writers who i respect.. claw 17 and naisha.. all the rest are toys... i dont even give lady pink props.. she was just at the right place at the right time...youre all sucking utahs dick.. did you know that alot of her shit is done for her? did you know that ader gave her her throwup.. did you know she is a snitch in nyc ? did you know that faset only writes when she has a boyfriend that writes? i can go on and on about these toys.. this thread makes me sick.. makes me sick because women have the nerve to complain about being treated differently.. yet they put themselves in that position because they cant survive otherwise

you're right tho, this thread either becomes a place to jock or hate on girl writers. i dont think someone's sex has anything to do with skills. i know girls that are more down than guys, as far as balls, street smarts, and style, and are able to shine without putting themselves out there as "the girl writer." truth is, that far less girls than guys mess with this craft for many reasons and this is just a thread to recognize that and encourage it. don't be mad.

This has got to be the stupid shit I read in here. Shes up' date=' so she must be hot. riiiiiiiiiiight... this thread needs to be deleted again... all you hoes who support this thread are to blame for why women are in the position they are in... you need to be recognized because you have a vagina? 95% of the graff in here is garbage... female writers who announce they are female need to get slapped.. there are only 3 female writers who i respect.. claw 17 and naisha.. all the rest are toys... i dont even give lady pink props.. she was just at the right place at the right time...youre all sucking utahs dick.. did you know that alot of her shit is done for her? did you know that ader gave her her throwup.. did you know she is a snitch in nyc ? did you know that faset only writes when she has a boyfriend that writes? i can go on and on about these toys.. this thread makes me sick.. makes me sick because women have the nerve to complain about being treated differently.. yet they put themselves in that position because they cant survive otherwise[/quote']

so what is the position women are in? I dont think any girl who posted shit in here wants a special prize for having a minge, but what the fucks wrong with a little gender pride? nobody in here is complaining about being treted differently. Yet here you are winging your tits off because some people are saying they like this chicks work, theres no fuckin need for you to be vindictive and talk shit about the individual. You dont wanna tell people youre a girl, good for you, but dont go nuts when somebody else chooses too, sheesh. just chill the fuck out.

This has got to be the stupid shit I read in here. Shes up' date=' so she must be hot. riiiiiiiiiiight... this thread needs to be deleted again... all you hoes who support this thread are to blame for why women are in the position they are in... you need to be recognized because you have a vagina? 95% of the graff in here is garbage... female writers who announce they are female need to get slapped.. there are only 3 female writers who i respect.. claw 17 and naisha.. all the rest are toys... i dont even give lady pink props.. she was just at the right place at the right time...youre all sucking utahs dick.. did you know that alot of her shit is done for her? did you know that ader gave her her throwup.. did you know she is a snitch in nyc ? did you know that faset only writes when she has a boyfriend that writes? i can go on and on about these toys.. this thread makes me sick.. makes me sick because women have the nerve to complain about being treated differently.. yet they put themselves in that position because they cant survive otherwise[/quote']

You sure do know a lot about other people's business. Maybe you should mind your own.... I'm sure you're noone special.

Fucking internet crybabyasses.:rolleyes:

First off, I'm a man. secondly.. the position women are in, especially in graffiti is one of special treatment. bitchs always complain about how they arent looked at as equals but in fact it is women who seperate themselves, because they WANT special treatment. I see all these guys in here talking about how great some of these hoes are, meanwhile theyre stuff is pure shit.. but because they have a pussy.. everyone is so impressed. how many times have you heard.. "shes pretty dope for a girl"? hows about for a person? is she pretty good for a person? im not going nuts, I'm just saying stop feeding these toy bitchs the highest compliments in the world.. all youre doing is gassing their heads up and making them feel they dont need to put in the hard work to be good and respected as everyone else

Dude..if youre the gwar i think you are from down south, then you have NO room to talk shit, cuz your shit is sooooo fucking wack. Utah alone could rip you a new one. So please, take your chitterchatter elsewhere, quit talking shit based on things you've heard, and quit embarassing yourself.

If youre not the gwar im thinking of, then my bad, but still..shut the fuck up, and if you dont like it, then noone is holding a gun to your head to come check out the thread.

Fucking internet crybabyasses.:rolleyes:

hey slut, im from NYC. I dont write Gwar... its a username, and im not talking shit on things ive heard... these are thing i KNOW

careful with the name calling... I edited my post so i suggest you do the same.

I totally agree with the issue of people blowing up a lot of girls' egos that fucking suck.. It's a well known issue...but to come on here and cry about it and call people out is pretty childish and lame. Who cares. It's not affecting you THAT MUCH, is it? So move on..mind youre business and click on the next thread.

_636547_tampax300.jpg

... Word

listen catface, i hear you.. but actually it has effected me.. friends of mine have been ratted on by a 'certain female writer'. and im not crying about it.. im trying to make the fools in here realize that they need to stop blowing up these girls heads. shit is mad corny.

listen catface' date=' i hear you.. but actually it has effected me.. friends of mine have been ratted on by a 'certain female writer'. and im not crying about it.. im trying to make the fools in here realize that they need to stop blowing up these girls heads. shit is mad corny.[/quote']

See thats when you fucking throw on some ski masks and go beat the shit out of her and stab her repeatedly with HIV infested needles.

Archived