Girls who rock

Fatty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey rumor has it. -=)

why dont u hit me up and lemme kno what you write.. so me and you can just handle shit like some grown ass adults.. instead of being faggots talkin on the internet.. -=)

see u when i see u chump..

the fact that people come on here and talk about peoples gender is outright one of the stupidest things on the internet. to me, posting someone elses graffiti and saying anything about their sex, race, age, etc is dry snitching if not straight up snitching. people who know know, the ones who dont, it doesnt matter. any real girl writer doesnt want their personal information talked about in the web. someone should delete this crap.

What u tryin to handle fucken dumb brods i swear to god. don't take my remarks to the heart. their just my opinion. U can't handle me. U think ur the the shit cause u know ever guy in graff. if u didn't know that's called being a groupie. i give u props u got skills but it's sad that u carry urself as most girl writers i've met ALL Groupies besides the top names.

Archived