Girls who rock

Fatty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do people care who calls what in graff, call it what you want theres no rules, your not a teacher correcting a student so they get it right in an exam, in time people will learn the way, and learn everyone elses terms. ive always thought of bombing as qucik throw ups, yet my mates think of bombing as just with tags, it doesnt matter.

Guest nutsonmychin!

why did i post a million flicks and no one said shit? who cares about dumb shit?

bump for girls that get their hands dirty.

ok? bombing painting same thing after 9/11 its kinda hard to say bombing without people thinking terrorist (im latino and could past for middle eastern) also i like the thread. women dont paint as much as men. but u call me a kid 4 (oh im sorry) for using b4 that stupid?:o big city means nyc' date=' l.a, or chicago not cleveland or kansas city.[/quote']

oh, there are only 3 big ciites in the united states? i see.

if you are worried about people on this site thinking you are a terrorist you need to get to puregraffiti.com

you should be sorry, your comments are fukcing stupid and show how inexperienced you are.

why did i post a million flicks and no one said shit? who cares about dumb shit?

it's the same thing in all the 'girl' threads

thats why they get closed.

people only want to talk shit on the lame stuff

and post endlessly about the same old bullshit

no one cares about the ladies doin the damn thing

Archived