Girls who rock

Fatty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...

Re: no

I paint because graf was my first love- I paint because I crave it like I crave chocolate when I have PMS- I paint because I'd rather be painting than doing anything else- I paint because graffiti is my heart and lucky me -I just so happen to have a boyfriend who has a heart made of the same.

Conversely, I recently had a situation where a girls boyfriend approached me and said "yeah, my girl is totally down to paint you should paint with her blablabla" He talked all this shit about how down his girl was and I said ok I'll paint with her and we'll see what's up. I talked to the -we planned our shit and the night before we were supposed to go paint she even met up with me where we were all painting and said "yeah I'm down we'll paint tomorrow' so I get up and drag my boyfriend up at 9am (cuz he has to drive us) we drive all the way ACROSS TOWN to pick old girl up and her man comes to the door and says "ahh she cant come she has to go do some other shit" .

^^^9am?^^^u for real?:huh:

plenty of people go painting at 9am

just because some kids don't know where to go at that hour of the day doesn't mean other people don't

effin corny ass shit

and when the fuck will you girls learn that a "girls" thread is not the way to get your shit out there?

:nope:

plenty of people go painting at 9am

just because some kids don't know where to go at that hour of the day doesn't mean other people don't

effin corny ass shit

and when the fuck will you girls learn that a "girls" thread is not the way to get your shit out there?

:nope:

ok 9am in a big city is not the way to go bombing thats how u get caught most people that bomb are grown men im a grown man. kids(toys)go bombing at 9am b4 school maybe if ur talking about a dl frieght spot but im a city bomber u can do fills at 9am in the morning :shakehead: ing

ok 9am in a big city is not the way to go bombing thats how u get caught most people that bomb are grown men im a grown man. kids(toys)go bombing at 9am b4 school maybe if ur talking about a dl frieght spot but im a city bomber u can do fills at 9am in the morning :shakehead: ing

well if you havent done it i guess you havent done it

and besides

you didn't say "bomb"

you said "paint"

yeah chill freight spots, chill wall spots, and yes. in an actual city.

also, you would seem 'grown' if you didn't type shit like "b4"

it makes people seem like little kids.

well if you havent done it i guess you havent done it

and besides

you didn't say "bomb"

you said "paint"

yeah chill freight spots, chill wall spots, and yes. in an actual city.

also, you would seem 'grown' if you didn't type shit like "b4"

it makes people seem like little kids.

ok? bombing painting same thing after 9/11 its kinda hard to say bombing without people thinking terrorist (im latino and could past for middle eastern) also i like the thread. women dont paint as much as men. but u call me a kid 4 (oh im sorry) for using b4 that stupid?:o big city means nyc, l.a, or chicago not cleveland or kansas city.

Archived