america, we stand as one...

Prae1Boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 8onus+Apr 6 2005, 12:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (8onus - Apr 6 2005, 12:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Im Broke@Apr 5 2005, 11:00 PM

i dont support america. we are cool and all. but some of our

laws are such bull shit. and people in this country make the

U.S. of A. look so bad.

i support the country, just not it's current leaders and thier decisions.

[/b]

ditto!

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Apr 9 2005, 10:02 PM

Thats where youre wrong,they are standing up for themselves

Even if we see them as being evil,look at how they see us as,we destroyed half of their country,we dont want them here and they dont want us there,I would seriously take the honor of shooting myself before i had to go over there..that might puzzle most of you all,you all might see it as kill them before they get to us,if they really had "weapons of mass destruction" they would have used them before they flew some planes into a building..Oh well thats just my point of view.its fine we have freedom of speach,but all thats bullshit anyway,noone wants to hear anyones problems from middle america unless they have money to spend.So you all might see this as a great place and would die for it,but i would rather get killed before i was fighting for it..But thats just my personal thoughts.you dont have to beleive them.

This is a breath of fresh air in a sea of retards. I almost gave up on anybody on here having any common sense.

The only thing you were off about was the part about them flying planes into buildings. That wasnt even Iraq.

(Just don't shoot yourself--->LOL! That would be one less person with commen sense that this county needs. Definately refuse to go though!)

• 2 weeks later...

wot i dont get is dat most americans dont acctualy no dat sadam was trained in america i cant actualy remember where but he was. anouther thing i dont get is dat the americans new dat iraq had nuclear weapons because they bloody sold the weapons 2 dem sumit like 30 or mor years ago all they had 2 do was look on da fuckin invoice. i hav nothin against america or americans but the government does sum dumass stuf then tries to feed it to every1 dat their fighting for freedom and blabla wen i was their fault 2 begin wid. it might be a coincidence but a war for freedom and liberation of the iraqy people started noi in major towns or cities but in the oil field just as oil reseves were running low in amerca?!?!?!?! if u hadnt geust enlish

and wots dis shit about american anti air missiles lockin onto allied planes and shootin dem down and grenades bein set off in tents and allied convoys bein bombed by amercan planes? it would be quite interestin 2no weva amercans recieve dat kind of stuf inda news.

Originally posted by GanjaMon@Apr 23 2005, 02:29 AM

wot i dont get is dat most americans dont acctualy no dat sadam was trained in america i cant actualy remember where but he was. anouther thing i dont get is dat the americans new dat iraq had nuclear weapons because they bloody sold the weapons 2 dem sumit like 30 or mor years ago all they had 2 do was look on da fuckin invoice. i hav nothin against america or americans but the government does sum dumass stuf then tries to feed it to every1 dat their fighting for freedom and blabla wen i was their fault 2 begin wid. it might be a coincidence but a war for freedom and liberation of the iraqy people started noi in major towns or cities but in the oil field just as oil reseves were running low in amerca?!?!?!?! if u hadnt geust enlish

Seriously you are a fucking idiot.....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Apr 23 2005, 10:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Apr 23 2005, 10:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GanjaMon@Apr 23 2005, 02:29 AM

Seriously you are a fucking idiot.....

[/b]

Your the idiot if you havnt heard any of this stuff its there to find its pricks like you who dont want to know the truth that makes it harder for the truth to spread. Dont just believe everything you see on the news look for yourself.

When the U.S. captured Saddam Hussein, they essentially nailed an ex-employee.Saddam was on the U.S. payroll for nearly a decade. The CIA, in fact, put Saddam into power. This simple fact is never mentioned in the popular press, of course. Saddam must be portrayed as an evil demon, not as a person who was funded, trained and put into power by the United States of America.

Originally posted by GanjaMon@Apr 23 2005, 04:28 PM

Your the idiot if you havnt heard any of this stuff its there to find its pricks like you who dont want to know the truth that makes it harder for the truth to spread. Dont just believe everything you see on the news look for yourself.

I don't believe everything I see on the news, I believe even less from some moron called GanjaMon who talks on the internet like a retarded 14 year old British thug wannabe....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Apr 24 2005, 12:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Apr 24 2005, 12:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GanjaMon@Apr 23 2005, 04:28 PM

I don't believe everything I see on the news, I believe even less from some moron called GanjaMon who talks on the internet like a retarded 14 year old British thug wannabe....

[/b]

Granted the txt lingo was bad but it would take to much effort to type but british thug wannabe, where the fuck did that come from? All i know is that all of the facts arent shown and America is trying to look the hero when they where the start of the problem. An what about my name DR. DAZZLE so what if i like to smoke a bit of weed, doesnt everyone.

Originally posted by GanjaMon@Apr 23 2005, 04:46 PM

When the U.S. captured Saddam Hussein, they essentially nailed an ex-employee.Saddam was on the U.S. payroll for nearly a decade. The CIA, in fact, put Saddam into power. This simple fact is never mentioned in the popular press, of course. Saddam must be portrayed as an evil demon, not as a person who was funded, trained and put into power by the United States of America.

What do you mean it was never mentioned int he popular media. Of course it was, it didnt get much coverage but they mention it everytime they have "a look back on hussein" or "saddam horrors" or some corny ass history show on him.

Originally posted by GanjaMon@Apr 23 2005, 09:34 AM

and wots dis shit about american anti air missiles lockin onto allied planes and shootin dem down and grenades bein set off in tents and allied convoys bein bombed by amercan planes? it would be quite interestin 2no weva amercans recieve dat kind of stuf inda news.

that kinda shit is inevitable in wars