What Book Are You Reading? Pt. 19

Weapon X

Hello.

I am currently reading a collection of Edgar Allen Poe's short stories. I've read a couple of stories and a couple of poems by him throughout my lifetime, so it's about time I get to really know his work.

On top of that, I've been reading a shit load of comics. Just finished Batman: Year One, Amazing Spider-man: Homecoming Pt.1 (written by J Michael Straczynksi), and Avengers Disassembled. I plan on getting the Death of Elektra off my friend tonight or tomorrow.

I also plan on reading some books by John Le Carre (Smart recommended him to me) as well as some Alan Furst quite soon.

So what book(s) are you reading?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, fermentor, I finally picked up Ultimate Spider-Man Volume 1. It ain't bad. Bendis is better on this than he was on Avengers Disassembled. I am definitely looking forward to reading the rest. Perhaps I should check ebay, though. This stuff is getting way too expensive.

just finished Sacred Stone by Clive Cussler.

reading some Da Vinci knockoff called 'Revelation'.

This nice old bookstore is shutting down and selling everything at 50% off.

half price on USED books.... that's what I'm talking about!

Pirate books... yo ho!

ROM, Space Knight

Last issue he followed some wraithes to this undergorund tavern... killed em, but could do shti against their demons... got his ass kicked and woke up w/ em gone... kinda boring... but he talked shit about humans being cowards that would sacrifice their children for themselves.. which i found amusing

0-517-22469-0.jpg

found it in the bargin bin at B&N...love it.

0099453983.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

been sitting on my shelf for a while right next to invisible monsters, i have and have read and love everything else he has done.

30531532.jpg

not a novel.....but amazing.

0613074041.jpg

this one keeps my noodle fresh guessin. good read.

i also want to reread "the whore's child" and pick up "After the Empire" by Emmanuel Todd recomended by villian