Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
the girl drink drunk

STRAIGHT OUTTA LOCASH

bangin fuckin post girl!

Somebody that knows that they have a better memory than me please correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont ever remember seeing more than one or two of those stainless steel hoppers laid up at one time. Anybody know what the deal is with that whole line?

On a side note, that boxcar with the Rei piece that has the tags next to it that are bigger than his piece cracks me up on a couple levels.

Well, I still can't see the flicks. Where did you bench this batch?

...fuck yeah...rip sir arnie...he will be missed...

...shutmdown...i believe those stainless cars are actually coalies...i know that csx runs a line through the south on the coast with nothing but them on it...i'm betting that this is the same line as i have seen many of those cars before on it...

Originally posted by the girl drink drunk@Apr 5 2005, 11:27 PM

and swx, I'm not a girl. it's cool though... everyone else seems to think so too....

why doesn't anyone get the screen name?!

please dont ruin my 12oz fantasy

Originally posted by swif1@Apr 5 2005, 11:49 PM

Well, I still can't see the flicks. Where did you bench this batch?

I'm almost positive they work. sorry. Mostly atlanta benching... a few caught in NOLA.

and grimey, that spot is sick for benching. Me and the girlfriend holed up there when it was raining, so it was just a lucky catch. When I lived there I used to walk the Yard in the bywater. Definitely the most trains I've ever seen in one place.

Originally posted by STD Spreader+Apr 6 2005, 12:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (STD Spreader - Apr 6 2005, 12:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the girl drink drunk@Apr 5 2005, 11:27 PM

and swx, I'm not a girl. it's cool though...  everyone else seems to think so too....

please dont ruin my 12oz fantasy

[/b]

shit... sorry dude. I'm actually 5'10" with perky boobs. When I'm not killing the streets with my all girl crew, I'm chillin at the bench with a bottle of boone's farm.

hope that fixes everything between us.

nice post.....quality. good variety for sure. love the king 157 and the yukon. kover is good to,iv got another flick of his,wheres he from.

Originally posted by the girl drink drunk@Apr 6 2005, 04:27 AM

All the pictures should be working now.

better be anyway. I'm paying those assholes $5 a month.

and swx, I'm not a girl. it's cool though... everyone else seems to think so too....

yeah i know man, i was just playing along with everyone elses ignorance. like that guy said though, i was secretly fanticising about a girl who drinks and benches, and that maybe she is cute and ill run into her at the bench while she was drunk, and i can have my way with her on the white bench that is chained to the tree in the pale moonlight while 6 sd70's pass by at a low speed....etc. etc. etc.

dope post btw.

Originally posted by SWX1994+Apr 6 2005, 07:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SWX1994 - Apr 6 2005, 07:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the girl drink drunk@Apr 6 2005, 04:27 AM

and swx, I'm not a girl. it's cool though...  everyone else seems to think so too....

yeah i know man, i was just playing along with everyone elses ignorance. like that guy said though, i was secretly fanticising about a girl who drinks and benches, and that maybe she is cute and ill run into her at the bench while she was drunk, and i can have my way with her on the white bench that is chained to the tree in the pale moonlight while 6 sd70's pass by at a low speed....etc. etc. etc.

dope post btw.

[/b]

until then, the jack shack will have to do. :yuck: :snowman: :toothache:

Originally posted by SWX1994+Apr 6 2005, 08:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SWX1994 - Apr 6 2005, 08:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the girl drink drunk@Apr 6 2005, 04:27 AM

dope post btw.

[/b]

shit that bench has about had it, i dont know if it'll support any fucking, maybe have to move on to the cinder block.

but indeed, that was a sick post, that hense and skins catch is sick as fuck. also i dont think i've seen a line like those flat side coal cars come through with that many pieces on them...

Originally posted by the girl drink drunk@Apr 6 2005, 12:06 AM

I'm almost positive they work. sorry. Mostly atlanta benching... a few caught in NOLA.

They work for me now. Thanks. Nice post!

beautiful post... beautiful... a little streaks, a little ran fan, a great graff. post... you made us all happy... keep up the great posts... PEACE!

Originally posted by itssssssslow@Apr 5 2005, 09:37 PM

Thank You. Southeast Writers/benchers +++++++++++++++++++

Dade!! the throw back cus, and Alot RIP!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this