STRAIGHT OUTTA LOCASH

Originally posted by the girl drink drunk@Apr 6 2005, 04:27 AM

All the pictures should be working now.

better be anyway. I'm paying those assholes $5 a month.

and swx, I'm not a girl. it's cool though... everyone else seems to think so too....

why doesn't anyone get the screen name?!

yeah i know man, i was just playing along with everyone elses ignorance. like that guy said though, i was secretly fanticising about a girl who drinks and benches, and that maybe she is cute and ill run into her at the bench while she was drunk, and i can have my way with her on the white bench that is chained to the tree in the pale moonlight while 6 sd70's pass by at a low speed....etc. etc. etc.

dope post btw.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SWX1994+Apr 6 2005, 07:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SWX1994 - Apr 6 2005, 07:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the girl drink drunk@Apr 6 2005, 04:27 AM

and swx, I'm not a girl. it's cool though...  everyone else seems to think so too....

yeah i know man, i was just playing along with everyone elses ignorance. like that guy said though, i was secretly fanticising about a girl who drinks and benches, and that maybe she is cute and ill run into her at the bench while she was drunk, and i can have my way with her on the white bench that is chained to the tree in the pale moonlight while 6 sd70's pass by at a low speed....etc. etc. etc.

dope post btw.

[/b]

until then, the jack shack will have to do. :yuck: :snowman: :toothache:

Originally posted by SWX1994+Apr 6 2005, 08:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SWX1994 - Apr 6 2005, 08:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the girl drink drunk@Apr 6 2005, 04:27 AM

and swx, I'm not a girl. it's cool though...  everyone else seems to think so too....

dope post btw.

[/b]

shit that bench has about had it, i dont know if it'll support any fucking, maybe have to move on to the cinder block.

but indeed, that was a sick post, that hense and skins catch is sick as fuck. also i dont think i've seen a line like those flat side coal cars come through with that many pieces on them...

Originally posted by orangenblacksocks@Apr 6 2005, 09:16 PM

KOZE, RITE, E20 , and TAKT suck. stop taking pictures of that crap. but many a good flick you did take

I agree with you about the fake koze and ezo, they do suck. But rite and takt are up more than you dream about being. yeah maybe they are not the most artistically talent motherfuckers, but they do put in work and know more about the railroad than most writers that i know.