That ain't my baby's momma...

FRANKY JONES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been in a very similar position which I don't want to get into. All I can say fucking make her get an abortion. Its SELFISH to have the baby if it aint gonna have dedicated parents. As for the pot and drinking so early in the development of the fetus, that thing will be the next terry schivo for sure. GET OUT NOW or you might as well say goodbye to all your friends and your life.!

PS if she doesn't go the abortion it is advisable to push the issue right down some stairs

i read an article at work today about how you have better chances of conceiving if you dont smoke or drink and your partner doesnt either, etc. but i mean....shouldnt you not be smoking or drinking anyway??? especially the first trimester??? youre not going to know when you get pregnant automatically and then just stop your digusting life threatening habits! whatev.

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Apr 8 2005, 11:41 PM

I have been in a very similar position which I don't want to get into. All I can say fucking make her get an abortion. Its SELFISH to have the baby if it aint gonna have dedicated parents. As for the pot and drinking so early in the development of the fetus, that thing will be the next terry schivo for sure. GET OUT NOW or you might as well say goodbye to all your friends and your life.!

PS if she doesn't go the abortion it is advisable to push the issue right down some stairs

you a fuckin dumb ass...

forget killing the baby thats childish shit,if you had sex without a condom and let your semen inside her you better be ready for a new life,if it is confirmed that shit is keeping it just be a man and swallow your bullshit pride,you can still write graffiti,your woman isnt gonna get the task force on you for painting once a week,but even if she doesnt want you to take care of the baby at least support the kid..its your seed.

what the fuck is up with you people?? What makes you so sure that the people on here know what their talking about?? Have you tried talking to your parents, reletives, or close friends?...Stop relying on the internerd for or your fucking problems.