That ain't my baby's momma...

FRANKY JONES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you gotta be careful these days with females, some of them WANT to get pregnant just to fuck with a guys life, no kidding ive seen it happen.

But seriously, i think its best to sit her down and explain your side, because i feel that after dropping out of colledge twice, you dont want to drop out a third time because that might be your last, especially with a kid on your hands.

You both suck. You should have definately pulled out and busted on her belly and tits.

Now this kid is gonna get rased unwanted and most likely without a daddy cause your too selfish to handle your buisiness.

And she's a douche as well for trying to threaten you to quit graff. She should be more concerned with trying to keep you around. And while she's bitching about you doin graff, she's getting fucked up!?!?

Modern society will be the death of itself!

although it takes two to tango, ultimately it's her decision if she wants an abortion or not. as a woman, i can be as pro-choice as i can be, but when it comes down to having one, i'm not sure if i'd be able to do it.

bobthebuilder's idea of the temporary adoption was the best advice i've read so far.

there is also an "open adoption" policy where you choose the parents and are allowed to have an active role in your child's life without having custody over him/her. a friend of mine did this and it's working out really well; she sees her daughter almost every weekend.

you have to own up and help her out through the pregnancy because it's not easy on a woman. if you decide to keep the baby, you need to set up some ground rules with her. tell her you will find a better paying job, but you won't quit writing. if she sees that you're taking an active role in helping her through this (i.e. trying to make more money, cut down ont the drinking), then she really can't protest to you doing graff.

good luck and make sure she gets on birth control after she has her baby/has an abortion!!!! :)

EDIT: i missed the part where you said she was your EX.. sorry.

she's your ex right? maybe she just wants you back, she knows if she tells you shes preggers then you will go and see her, she can then seduce you. Before you know it you will have let loose the juice and a kiddie really will be on the way. I would ask to see some documentation before I started making a load of life changing choices.

Then if she really is up the duff then buckle up buttercup, be a man and take care of the nipper.

Hey it's YOUR baby too. and if the mother is getting wasted while pregnant, things might get ugly. I hope things turn out good for either way

This'll piss people off but I don't think abortion is such a bad thing. If you eat grown up pigs and cows you shouldn't have much to say about destroying life.

besides, the same fools who justify capital punishment are against abortion! wtf?

Man, give me a call....I can't stand to read these responses on here...

1st off...finish school no matter what. Getting a degree in anything will help you in the longrun. My brother in law has a degree in history and is making a shit load of loot in commercial real-estate and he's 26. Just having a degree will increase your chances of a better job and a brighter future.

2nd...slow down the partying..don't stop but slow it down..put some money aside ($20 a week) and save for your future whether you're gonna be a dad or not.

No matter what you say, it will be up to the girl if she carrys through with the pregnacy. There are a lot of programs out there that can help you and her through the situation. WIC comes to mind.

You are not alone, Alure is a single mom...I'm gonna be a dad..and you know that the Baltimore graff community is a welcoming group of people from various backgrounds.

Keep your head up man..the world is not gonna end

Her miscarriage chance is pretty high already from the drug comments you provided.

wow.

this is always really tough shit to deal with.

i didn't bother to read anyone else's response.

i think it's good you are realistic about what you want and what responsibilities you are able to take on.. but there are two of you. you might be able to talk her into having an abortion..if you do and it isn't what she wanted, it'll probably ruin your relationship pretty quick and she might even resent you forever. but, sometimes life is not the best gift you can give.

in the end, it won't be up to you. if she is dead set against an abortion, i'd just level with her about what kind of father you will likely be and don't run from your duties as a provider.

and learn from this: birth control is serious bidnass.

so i spent the night with her last night...talked about things, maybe I wasn't as compassionate at first as I shoulda been but this morning I realized its not right for me to push the abortion thing on her,,,it will fuck her up mentally....and she only drank about 3 or 4 times since the night that it happened so I'm not sweating that too bad...and yes, she got a doctor's test.

still got a lot of shit to figure out and work through with her but if she wants to have it, No doubt at all that I will be there to support the entire thing,,,,i guess maybe even a part of me wants to have it....just no more blowing my money at the bar every night of the week,,,,and as far as painting she understands I'm not gonna stop....but if and when the baby were to come, I'll just cut back to sunday morning freights only for awhile.....for those who actually seemed to care and made me realize i need to man up, thanks....for those with the coat hanger type responses, fuck you, although there was a point in time where i would have said something like that too.

*edit: hermdog, my phone screen has been smashed in for about 2 months so I haven't been able to store your number...give me a call later on in the day and leave a msg with the #, my new phone will be coming in today.

I had a drunken escapade a few weeks ago that left me a bit concerned, so I feel your pain.

If you actually give a shit about her, you should know that abortions really tend to fuck up women and relationships.

If you don't, and really want to make sure the kid doesn't come to term, see below:

I'm sure I'll get some heat for this, but thinking outloud and playing devils advocate, how hard would it be to slip that abortion pill into something she eats? Just an idea that most likely won't land you in jail.

i didnt read most responses because i think the majority of people here are stupid.

having said that.

i hate when women (or pussy ass men for that matter) say it's not up to us, but then expect us to abide by whatever decision they make. as far as i'm concerned, shit is 50/50. if she does not want to get an abortion, but you do and you're absolutely adamant about it, then she should be on her own. having that kid is her choice. if a woman wanted an abortion, but the man didn't, he would get no love from anyone, so why should it be the same with the tables turned? fuck that. fuck expecting equality and special treatment at the same time.

if you give a shit about yourself, and about the effect you're going to have on someone elses life, then you'll get your shit together and be a man. if you don't, then you'll have a white trash ass son with a rat tail mullet and teeth rotted out from drinking mt. dew out of a baby bottle. you're choice.

**i didn't mean for that to sound mean at all. your last post sounded mature and as if you were starting to deal with shit the right way. respect for that.

hahaa slipping an abortion pill to her?

infinitestupidityrightthere.

that's fucking horrible.

not too mention, he'd have to get a prescription for that.

and i would think that's gotta be against the law.

you can't just dose people.

plus side effects on those things can be a bitch, it isn't like she wouldn't know her body was having an abortion.

damn franky, you're getting advice from some of the dumbest people on the planet.

you are a decent guy, i know that you can handle this shit no matter what ends up happening.

...was it was you i was laughin with a couple weeks ago in the yard?

something about calling out sick with diarrhea?

IF she drank while the baby was just forming...thats a bit worse then when the baby is formed....the baby is FORMING and your adding shit into the bloodstream...eech.

dude..you guys arent ready at all....also you ned to factor in the fact you broke up with her for a reason...you dont get along..you will be the worst parents to that kid who has a large possibility of being fucked up with fetal alcohol syndrome.

listen to what seeking said...this shit isnt going to be ok.

one of my teachers says "do what you want with your life, but if youre going to do drugs, dont drive and dont have kids"

this is a little late, but if you knew you didnt want to be in this position, what happened to the condoms? if you cant do that shit cause youre not responsible enough, and you know you dont ever want to have kids, get a vasectomy...its reversible if you ever do change and become some born again christian type. and i think they have the male birth control available now. even though none of this shit does anything about stds, at least it keeps fuck ups from having kids.

*just on the preventative bandwagon so shit like this doesnt have to happen. "im gonna get my bud nippers out and nip it in the bud."

Originally posted by The Leader@Apr 4 2005, 09:35 PM

If she decides to have it you need to lay down some laws. For instance, you are still going to do graffiti. Tell her that she is the one that wants the kid, you aren't, why should you give up what you want to do. That isn't saying you aren't going to be there for the kid.. but you sure as fuck aren't going to stop doing something you love because she expects it.

Let her know she's taking care of the baby full time until you get out of school. etc etc etc.

sorry got bored. maybwe i'll add the rest of my thought later.

LOL!

You must have it REAL good with women with attitudes like that :rolleyes: :haha: :haha:

It was the result of you two (original poster)having sex (obviously) that you had the kid. YOU chose to have the sex now you have to live with the end result. Sorry man, but nothing else I can tell you. If she wants you to kill graff then well shit man - that's something you're gonna have to do for a while. You've gotta make sacrifices now and graff may be one of them. Nothin else it stops you from gettin any jail time due to getting caught, and therefore unable to take care of the kid. Do the smart thing man and don't fuck stuff up w/her body or your situation. Granted both of your situations are all sorts of fucked atm, however work it out man.

As far as the Vasectomy comment in the last post - it's only roughly 50-60% reversable.

Shit kids, if you want to get your rocks off and not have to deal with all this, find a girl that likes oral and get it over with that way.

i got a 4 year old son and a job and i still paint at least twice a month and always catch tags it isnt the end of the world but having your kid visit you in jail is hella sad . but its no big deal bitches will flock to you wen you at the mall with your baby.

duh, of course you'd need a prescription. like I was serious.

are you not familiar with devils advocate?

if he was going to do something incredibly stupid like that, it sure as hell beats pushing her down stairs, hitting her with a bat or worse yet, shooting her. all things that have been done on this wonderful planet by males responsible for getting women pregnant.

have sex with her alot while she is pregnant, she aint gonna get anymore pregnant, so enjoy it while it lasts. for real though, i should be a dad of a 2 year old right now, but the mom went for the abortion, and i cant really help but wonder sometimes what my kid would be like if it had been born. i dont really regret it, just wonder if it was the right move. just know that its not something so easily forgotten even if you do go that route. good luck.

Originally posted by geist+Apr 6 2005, 08:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geist - Apr 6 2005, 08:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The Leader@Apr 4 2005, 09:35 PM

If she decides to have it you need to lay down some laws. For instance, you are still going to do graffiti. Tell her that she is the one that wants the kid, you aren't, why should you give up what you want to do. That isn't saying you aren't going to be there for the kid.. but you sure as fuck aren't going to stop doing something you love because she expects it.

Let her know she's taking care of the baby full time until you get out of school. etc etc etc.

sorry got bored. maybwe i'll add the rest of my thought later.

LOL!

You must have it REAL good with women with attitudes like that :rolleyes: :haha: :haha:

[/b]

I actually do just fine with "the ladies". As a matter a fact I just broke up with a girl because she got an abortion. I am not against abortion at all, but when it comes to my kid, I don't want it dead. I gave her the choice to just give it to me and she would never have to see me/it again. She declined.

This is probably why I answered in this fashion. I think it's complete fucking bullshit that if the man wants the child but the woman doesn't so the woman has a choice. But fuck all if the woman wants it and the boy doesn't, because then it takes 2 to tango and he is an un-responsible fuck for having sex and not living up to his actions. NO. Go fuck yourself.

If he is going to be there for the baby, then why the fuck is it wrong for him to say "I am going to continue what makes me happy.".. what the fuck is wrong with that? Please. explain.

rolleyes on my dick you stupid fucking bitch.