MAKING A COMMITMENT TO SATAN

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Anyone who goes along with Satan and truly believes in him are fucking idiots. If Satan exists then so does God. Why would you join Satan's army because you have been having a bad day/month/year? It's retarded. All you would be doing is condemning yourself to eternal torture because Jane broke up with me.

Good job idiots.

Guest sneak
Question:

I am underage, living in a xian home and my parents force me to go to church and participate in xian sacraments. Can I still do the dedication? Will Satan be angry with me?

Answer:

Yes, you can still perform the ritual. Satan understands.

ahaha

satan understands!!

Guest KING OF HELL

*AHEM*

this pathetic piece of sheeeiiiite is not how you get in my good graces.

takes a bit more work than that. i'm hard to please.

Originally posted by The Leader@Apr 3 2005, 08:30 PM

Anyone who goes along with Satan and truly believes in him are fucking idiots. If Satan exists then so does God. Why would you join Satan's army because you have been having a bad day/month/year? It's retarded. All you would be doing is condemning yourself to eternal torture because Jane broke up with me.

Good job idiots.

Satan is not a "he" or "she". Satan is a representation of oneself. LaVeyan Satanism is the reverse of Christianity. The "sins" of Christianity lead to mental and physical gratification and should be carried out as long as one avoids stupidity. There is no "SATAN'S ARMY". There is not eternal torture. There is only happiness. Your mind is askew due mythological bullshit spread by many mainstream relgions.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666+Apr 4 2005, 12:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kr430n5_666 - Apr 4 2005, 12:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The Leader@Apr 3 2005, 08:30 PM

Good job idiots.

Satan is not a "he" or "she". Satan is a representation of oneself. LaVeyan Satanism is the reverse of Christianity. The "sins" of Christianity lead to mental and physical gratification and should be carried out as long as one avoids stupidity. There is no "SATAN'S ARMY". There is not eternal torture. There is only happiness. Your mind is askew due mythological bullshit spread by many mainstream relgions.

[/b]

Well I was replying directly to what was originally posted. I do not believe in either Satan or God. I was simply saying that going by what that website says, Satan being a "creature" that can be with you, then God would also exist which would mean eternal torture would exist.. and the choice to go with eternal torture just because you are having a bad week is the most retarded thing I've heard of.

Once again, I do not believe in any type of god.