Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chewie

London Walls

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and I said we COULD go on, not we SHOULD go on. Drop it, the only people that care about this shit are nerds.

FOR THE NERDS

REAS TDO V REAS WD :haha: :haha:

I wasn't saying one was better than the other. :rolleyes:

Whether everyone here can understand what I wrote is not really my problem though, I couldn't give two shits to be honest! For those of you keeping score in this latest pointless 12oz debate, I think style-wise and ups-wise Reas RIS knocks the other two into a cocked hat.

Go back and read what I wrote, use your finger to trace the words and get mummy to help with the big ones if you want. To be honest I don't fucking care we may aswell drop it.

wow u know your stuff :haha:

Reas AOK WD IS Reas RIS

Now go back and read what you wrote, and use your finger to trace the words. TOY :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

Originally posted by flames and fire@Mar 14 2006, 12:25 PM

and off the web you are????????

What I write doesn't matter, what matters is that I don't have the reading ability of a 6 year old child. The funny thing is I'm actually in agreement with you but you're too stupid to see it - do you even know what "Reas RIS knocks the other two into a cocked hat" means? Go and get rid of your gremlins mate. :haha:

PS Did you really dig out that photo for a set-to on 12oz with me? I'm touched. :haha:

Originally posted by flames and fire@Mar 14 2006, 12:28 PM

wow u  know your stuff  :haha: 

Reas AOK WD IS Reas RIS

Nah really? :dunce: :haha:

How come it takes you so long to reply anyway, I thought you were an expert at internet arguments? Your name is always underlined in black dashes at the bottom of the page to show you're replying. I go away to look at another thread and when I come back its still there. I guess you must be deep in thought or something... :haha:

You know your stuff mate.

I quote

"Reas RIS knocks the other two into a cocked hat"

the other two ???

you have shown you don't know shit ,6year old :haha:

Another case of BIG ON THE NET < NOBODY OFF LINE

The other two - Reas TDO and Reace MSN. Try and keep up yeah.

I AGREE WITH YOU REAS AOK RIS XTC WD FROM NEW YORK IS HEAVIER THAN REAS TDO COMMA GO AND GET RID OF YOUR GREMLINS YOU TWAT FULLSTOP. :dunce:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. ladies ladies. :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

TEE HEE HEE

:dunce:

BIG IN THE DOLE OFFICE.

Do they have internet access in there now or what? Its just that you and Frank are well keen on this 12oz arguing thing. :haha:

Don't forget those gremlins now. Its hard to get a job these days if you're illiterate.

Originally posted by went a pisser@Mar 14 2006, 12:29 PM

TEE HEE HEE

BIG IN THE DOLE OFFICE.

Do they have internet access in there now or what? Its just that you and Frank are well keen on this 12oz arguing thing. :haha:

Don't forget those gremlins now. Its hard to get a job these days if you're illiterate.

LEAVE MY NAME OUT OF YOUR SQUABBLE. THANKS.

Originally posted by FRESH_FRANK+Mar 14 2006, 01:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FRESH_FRANK - Mar 14 2006, 01:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-went a pisser@Mar 14 2006, 12:29 PM

TEE HEE HEE

BIG IN THE DOLE OFFICE.

[/b]

WHATS YOUR OBSESSION WITH GREMLINS ANYWAY? DO YOU SLEEP WITH ONE AT NIGHT? AND WELL DONE FOR HAVING A JOB, YOU'RE THE MOST AMAZING PERSON ON HERE, NO-ONE ELSE HAS GOT A JOB ON HERE - WE'RE ALL REALLY ENVIOUS OF YOU, YOU'RE THE NUTS, CAN WE BE YOUR FRIEND?

Originally posted by cantbuffthis@Apr 1 2006, 08:27 AM

Ive been hearing that the pit, aint legal anymore anyone know if this is true or not?

its been that way for over a month maybe2

i waz at warterloo station da other day there some sick dubs and throws dare

maybe some1 dat lives dare should get some flix along da tracks

i would off got some flix but my cam waznt working :S