12oz pets thread

Locofanclub

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by sans sheriff@Apr 2 2005, 05:41 AM

Do you have a place to keep a snake (or other reptile) in a spereate closed/locked room? That way you can keep the cat out.

yes, though thats changing very soon. and i would also want to hang out with my snake. keep it in my pocket and whatnot.

Tropical freshwater Fish....

Tiger Barbs

2 spot barbs

Goraumis

Clown Loach

Pictus Catfish

Featherfin catfish

Corydorus Catfish

colomesus puffers

Angel fish

Cant really have animals with hair! dont really have the room either as i live in a second floor apartment

just found my hamster dead. shits fucked up. she was acting all weird last nite moving her stuff in her cage around and made a bed outside her little house and she died on it. as if she madea death bed. was a cool hamster had 6 babies. anyway r.i.p esmerelda. also know as steve the grizzly before i found she wasnt a boy

first off... my ducks... killed by a fox in broad daylight, about 2 in the afternoon... chief. only my sister was in, she looked out the window to see the brown one already dead and just in time to see the white one have its neck broken. they were fucking hilarious. PartiesandJohnandMarg017.jpg PartiesandJohnandMarg027.jpg PartiesandJohnandMarg032.jpg

next my cat, Vincent. (its a girl). she was living on the street till she adopted us. she was in a fight two days ago, another cat put its claw right through her eyeball. its all ripped up all round her eyelid and you can see the whole where the claw penetrated right thorugh to the anterior chamber. OUCH.

DSC00830.jpg

shes lazy as fuck. but Awesome.