12oz pets thread

Locofanclub

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Glik0+Mar 31 2005, 04:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glik0 - Mar 31 2005, 04:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-destroya@Mar 31 2005, 03:55 PM

78ft tall, 8 tons, and breathes fire. when i walk him, niggas turn their pockets inside out.

youre retardedly white.

probably rock fan tips too.

[/b]

115976.jpg

pause.jpg

i'm white.... lol.

you're wild corny.

no more from you, k?

Originally posted by sans sheriff+Apr 1 2005, 11:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sans sheriff - Apr 1 2005, 11:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Glik0@Apr 1 2005, 11:30 AM

It's too bad you couldnt find one with adorable little purple triangles doing down its back.

If this was directed to me, you're mornic.

[/b]

no, it was directed to the other cocksampler who posted a picture of their snake.

Now who's the one who's MORNIC.

Here is my dog ... 90 pound female King Doberman Pinscher. Most males non-king dont hit 80 pounds. And she has her ears down ... much more personality, not looking like she is ready to kill all the time.

digi003.jpg

digi001.jpg

And another cool one of my cousins dog ... I cant get enough of this damn puppy ....

digi010.jpg

Originally posted by ERIZENO@Apr 1 2005, 09:20 AM

Here is my dog ... 90 pound female King Doberman Pinscher. Most males non-king dont hit 80 pounds. And she has her ears down ... much more personality, not looking like she is ready to kill all the time.

digi003.jpg

digi001.jpg

And another cool one of my cousins dog ... I cant get enough of this damn puppy ....

digi010.jpg

i didnt know the ears werent naturally like that until this last year. i last these sad little (funny little) picture of the doggies with ear casts. and your cousins dog looks like a gremlin in the last one.

rage

ive never seen such a clean tank, its cool that you take such good care of your snake.

Originally posted by rental@Apr 1 2005, 08:48 PM

rage

ive never seen such a clean tank, its cool that you take such good care of your snake.

I spoil him.

I change his water daily, clean his tank once a week and feed him about twice a week.

He's got a terrarium that's about 10 times the size of what he really needs to live in.

Corn snakes are the easiest pet to take care of.

Sans that is a sick ass snake.I had Sonora King Snake about 8 or 9 years ago.He was the shit.Sadly i had to get rid of him since i didn't have a job and could not afford the money to feed him or mantain him.He also ended up with a terrible mite problem.Another reason i had to get rid of him.I am hoping to get another snake though..

Originally posted by sans sheriff@Apr 1 2005, 06:53 PM

I spoil him.

I change his water daily, clean his tank once a week and feed him about twice a week.

He's got a terrarium that's about 10 times the size of what he really needs to live in.

Corn snakes are the easiest pet to take care of.

thats just sounds responsible to me...except for the feeding. although

i dont know how often that kind of snake should be fed.

i always liked the word terrarium. if i got a snake, i would want a large one too. who would want to spend their whole life in a five gallon fishtank? especially thinking about living in the wild vs living in captivity. they all just seems so small in that way. i like snakes and fish and turtles etc, but i would feel bad keeping them. [/tangent]

i also have the dihlemma of having a snake big enough to not get fucked up by my cat, but small enough not to fuck up my cat.

Originally posted by rental@Apr 2 2005, 02:23 AM

thats just sounds responsible to me...except for the feeding. although

i dont know how often that kind of snake should be fed.

i also have the dihlemma of having a snake big enough to not get fucked up by my cat, but small enough not to fuck up my cat.

He's not even a year old, so he's still pretty small. No thicker than a sharpie marker and about 18" long. They can be fed one baby mouse about every 3-5 days. When they get bigger and start eating bigger mice, then it's about once a week or every 5-7 days.

So, it's not cruel for me to feed him twice a week. It's actually a good thing.

I get asked that alot.

Do you have a place to keep a snake (or other reptile) in a spereate closed/locked room? That way you can keep the cat out.