Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Locofanclub

12oz pets thread

Ive noticed a bit of compassion with a few 12oz people regarding their pets,so (and i dont think this has been discussed before??) Whats your pet? Wether it be Tabby Kitten,Tarantula or Tortoise,just say....oh and no smart arse answers along the lines of Playboy pets,or tamagochis!!!! :king2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i got a 1 yr old male pit that 85lbs and a 3yr old female pit and she just had puppies by him 2 weeks ago. i love both my dogs to death, best things to ever happen to me, their like children that dont talk back. but now i have 9 puppies to deal with... :yuck:

r_anole.jpg

The last pet i had was an Anole lizard similar to the one shown above. And that was a couple of years ago. Im thinking of getting another soon...

a cat. shes the orange stripey kind. shes technically a "small cat" but she weighs like 15 pounds. aka shes a fattie. people always make fun of her, and i used to defend her saying it was just the fur and hanging down skin that looks big. im resigned to the truth now and have been trying to feed her the proper amount and play with her more.

two birds, ones too stupid to talk, the others too smart to shut up, a rabbit and a little brother. none of these are MY pets. but i still gotta deal with em, we have grips of fish too, but those are boring.

I try to reduce my cat's food portions to 1/3 a cup of food twice a day....it doesn't help if she begs and gets scraps from my other half

eba00438448f00000006.jpgTRINITY and DONDI on the background

eba00438448f00000001.jpg

DONDI sleeping in his tire

he loves his tire

eba00414596f00000026.jpg

ZOE!

eba00438448f00000002.jpg

my girl ANNIE when she was gonna have pups

i like cats but my wife doesnt so i dont like cats

if ur married u kno how that goes!

i used to have a chiwawa..but it was way too annoying,anytime it had the chance it would run out the door and chase little kids..but now i have 2 cats..