Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

JUST CUZ YOU NIGGAS LOVE IT.

"BY THE WAY ALL THESE FLICKS ARE FROM THE SAME CLUB...SO IM WONDERING, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED SECURITY FOR AT THIS PLACE B?? TO STOP NIGGAS FROM ELECTRO-ING EACHOTHER TO DEATH? JUST IN CASE NIGGAS GET TOO RETRO?? IF ANYTHING NIGGAS SHOULD HAVE PARAMEDICS AROUND TO HELP NIGGAS WHO ARE OD'ING ON SHITTY COKE AND HAVING SEIZURES FROM THEIR NEON GREEN SPANDEX TURTLENECKS."

goooooooooddamn! This nigga said electro-ing each other to death!! niggas get too retro!! hahahahhhlollolohahahalololhahalahahhhaaaa shit i'm puttin you down with the team homie, if you ever come to florida, i got you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 8onus+Mar 30 2005, 11:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (8onus - Mar 30 2005, 11:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hungoverseas@Mar 30 2005, 11:44 PM

how about i toss you some of these bitches and you take em out? i keep a mound to pitch from...

BANG-21.JPG

enjoy...

this is even gay than the time a saw a male stripper.

[/b]

you ment "this is even gayer than the time i saw a male stripper" right? how old are you? 13-14? jesus fuck.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m+Mar 31 2005, 03:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MLTf4nt0m - Mar 31 2005, 03:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 8onus@Mar 30 2005, 11:38 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-hungoverseas@Mar 30 2005, 11:44 PM

how about i toss you some of these bitches and you take em out? i keep a mound to pitch from...

BANG-21.JPG

enjoy...

this is even gay than the time a saw a male stripper.

you ment "this is even gayer than the time i saw a male stripper" right? how old are you? 13-14? jesus fuck.

[/b]

shut the fuck up, yes i typed it a bit too fast, yes you are acting like a cunt. i'm sorry no one loved you and you couldn't get it up last night, but thats not my fault so go beat off, eat a sandwich and chill the fuckout

Originally posted by hungoverseas@Mar 30 2005, 11:44 PM

BANG-19.JPG

enjoy...

this shit pisses me off, all these emo kids have hot little emo girlfeinds, what the fuck?!? what ever happened to natural selection where the scronny little emo boy had to fight a big ugly mother fucker like me in order to mate with the hoes, fuck em.

Originally posted by 8onus+Mar 31 2005, 10:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (8onus - Mar 31 2005, 10:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hungoverseas@Mar 30 2005, 11:44 PM

how about i toss you some of these bitches and you take em out?  i keep a mound to pitch from...

BANG-19.JPG

enjoy...

this shit pisses me off, all these emo kids have hot little emo girlfeinds, what the fuck?!? what ever happened to natural selection where the scronny little emo boy had to fight a big ugly mother fucker like me in order to mate with the hoes, fuck em.

[/b]

Seriously man.. stop commenting on the pictures. It's not working for you.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Mar 31 2005, 10:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Mar 31 2005, 10:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 8onus@Mar 31 2005, 10:20 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-hungoverseas@Mar 30 2005, 11:44 PM

BANG-19.JPG

enjoy...

Seriously man.. stop commenting on the pictures. It's not working for you.

[/b]

and i'm guessing you're one of them.

Originally posted by hungoverseas@Mar 30 2005, 11:44 PM

BANG-13.JPG

EITHER THIS NIGGA IS THE INDIE ROCK GAY VERSION OF NELLY...OR HE SMASHED HIS CHEEKBONE OPEN ON THE FENCE TRYING TO STARE AT HIS SHOES AND CRY WHEN "BRIGHT EYES" CAME ON.

BANG-25.JPG

OK MY NIGGA, IS THERE A REASON YOU HAVE A BIKE CHAIN AROUND YOUR FUCKING NECK? DOG THE REST OF THESE FUCKING BRAINDEAD FAGS IS IN THEIR TEENS OR EARLY 20'S...YOUR INLETS ARE TELLIN ME THAT YOURE AT LEAST 36...SO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS GO BACK AND FINISH SCHOOL YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE. INSTEAD OF SPENDING YOUR WHOLE CIRCUIT CITY PAYCHECK ON "PUNKY COLOUR" HAIR DYE AND CHICKEN WIRE TO MAKE JEWELERY. YOUR KIDS CRY THEMSELVES TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED MUTHAFUCKA.

BANG-28.JPG

YO! WHAT THE FUCK?! IF I WAS TO EVER SEE A GAY NAZI, THIS IS WHAT HE WOULD LOOK LIKE. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU B? THIS AINT "CLUE" NIGGA...YOU GOTTA BE SNEAKING OUT OF THE HOUSE DOG. I KNOW I'D WHOOP MY KIDS MUTHAFUCKING ASS IF HE EVER LEFT THE CRIB LOOKING LIKE THAT. YOU LOOK LIKE A HOMO VERSION OF SHEMP FROM 3 STOOGES B. I DONT KNOW HOW THESE NIGGAS MAKE IT THROUGH LIFE. WHERE DO YOU LIVE MONEY? "IDRESSLIKEAFAGBURG"? GET A FUCKING HAIRCUT, SHIT.

BANG-21.JPG

OH MAN. MORE GAY VAMPIRES. THIS NIGGA LOOKS LIKE AN ANIME DRAWING. AND I FUCKIN HATE ANIME. WHEN E-40 SAID "POP YOUR COLLAR" HE DIDNT MEAN "TILL YOU LOOK LIKE YOU BELONG IN CASTLEVANIA" YOU FUCKING DOLJA...GO TAKE THAT SHIT BACK TO THE SALVATION ARMY AND PUNCH WHICHEVER ONE OF YOUR 'MO ASS FRIENDS SAID "OMIGAAAWD!! TYLER LOOK HOW CUTE THIS JACKET IS!"...FORREAL B. STOP DRESSING LIKE YOUR AUDITIONING FOR INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE... BEFORE I GO TO THIS CLUB BANG PLACE WITH LIVE GRENADES AND A TEC. AND REALLY MAKE SHIT BANG

BANG-19.JPG

THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH THE BITCH ON THE RIGHT...IS THAT SHE'S CHILLIN WITH THE BITCH ON THE LEFT. WHEN THESE HOES STAND NEXT TO EACHOTHER THEY LOOK LIKE A BLACK&WHITE COOKIE. AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY. IM SAYING. MAYBE TAN BITCH CHILLS WITH SNOWFLAKE CUZ SHE MAKES HER TAN LOOK NICER? EITHER WAY I DONT THINK PALEBOX COULD SURVIVE IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT. I FEEL LIKE STANDING BEHIND THAT BITCH WITH A MAGLITE AND SEEING IF HER WIG MELTS. OH AND GET A MANICURE DIRTBAG. I ALREADY KNOW YOUR PUSSY SMELLS LIKE GOUDA AND WET DOGS. SHORTY ON THE RIGHT CAN COME TO MY COUCH ANYDAY.

M E R O E .

FA' SHO!

enjoy...