Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bobthebuilder

Napoleon Dynamite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

movie was extremely funny, but like morris posted, i only laughed inside. :confused2: i'd have to watch it again.

"LaFawnda is like the best thing that has ever happened to me."

the deleted scenes are fucking hilarious.

"which one of us was taught secret ninja moves by the government?"

:smack:

:run away:

yeah....mom..hahaha not realy as funny as i thought it was going to be cool. yes but not funny...in a god damn are you for ell...you no..but yes "dont be mad cuase i'v been online chating with babes all day"

yupz..it was kinda weird..weird in a way to make it funny..the way napoleon acts is so weird..i kinda laughed at the part when pedro cut his hair off..and the way that chating dude talks..

i thought it was funny the first few times i saw it,b ut hearing it on street corners, buses, school, work, everywhere, just terrible, people played that shit out way to quickly, "uhhhhh, idiots" everywhere......

i think that movie has a certain type of dry humor which dosn't appeal to the masses. i on the other hand was laughing my ass off the whole time, and everyone else in the theater was staring at me.

I bought the fuckin thing because half of you hyped it to be something much, much better than it was..

Thank GOD for used movies @ Blockbuster...

Guest SayOne

i knew somebody that was exactly like that when i was in high school, so thats why i found it funny but not hilarious

Fickle little bitches in here...

That shit is super funny in a different way ... each time I saw it in the theater everyone was falling out of their chairs.

Johnny Horton, has it right just don’t watch it too often.

Most people who I hear didn’t like it, seem to me to be not very intellectual or deep, so not surprising to me they didn’t like it. It’s not funny on the surface it’s the nuances and subtleties that give it such a wonderful quality.