creepy dudes...

saraday

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Mar 30 2005, 11:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Mar 30 2005, 11:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-saraday@Mar 30 2005, 09:42 AM

he tells me he can get me a job in the Deli at albertsons and then he asks really wierd questions like "where do you work, where do you live" etc etc...

Seriously... 'where do you live and work' are creepy these days? Did I miss a fucking meeting? Just because you're in a college environment and he didn't come up tapping on a table and talking about DJ Shadow doesn't mean he's a derelict.

[/b]

:haha:

oh man... this dude kills me!

I had some serious ADD growing up, like when I was in 4th grade I would just completely space out and when I "snaped out of it" I would be totally making uncomfortable eye contact with a random person accros the room.. I had a girl confront me about it one time, it was embarrassing but I just played it off like "what the fuck are you talking about, I'm not staring at you, get over yourself" it made things very difficult growing up

Originally posted by OMG Im Naked+Mar 31 2005, 02:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OMG Im Naked - Mar 31 2005, 02:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The Leader@Mar 31 2005, 01:05 AM

I say you have sex with him. Yes. And I am completely serious.

Take one for the team, if you don't someone might end up getting raped or killed.

Apparently she just lies there.

[/b]

haha: let me be the first to explain that joke..

someone says: "FUCK YOU"

you reply with: "You wouldn't like it, I just lay there"

it's quite funny when used in context.

hehe

you can't get away from "the creepy guy"

they are everywhere, and then some.

my advice would be to stay very confident and self assured, and develop a sense of brutal honesty

for many men, this type of attitude alone can make you unapproachable

i live in a violent city, and i ride (on a bicycle) by four construction sites and a homeless shelter on my way to work. there is nothing, absolutely nothing you can do, to get men to stop staring or yelling at you.. try to laugh it off.

the other day i got a good one : "those legs lookin good girl, keep it up and i might just have to marry you" hahaa now thats just funny.

Originally posted by fermentor666+Mar 31 2005, 09:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Mar 31 2005, 09:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dirty_habiT@Apr 1 2005, 01:58 AM

Just like that you'd snot rocket someone....

Haha. As if it were the lowest of the low. I can just picture saraday walking past the dude and blowing a snot rocket on him like she was asking what the time was.

[/b]

you mean that isn't normal behavior??

i was thinking about doing that if it gets out of hand..

and no guys, i'm not STARING at this kid who's staring at me.. you ever get that feeling that you're being watched?? one of the walls in my computer lab is glass and when i glance up i can see his reflection staring at me..

its fucking FREAKY.

i would sleep with him but i think he might be lacking the proper parts to make it remotely pleasurable.

C'mon, don't make a complaint unless you're really sure that he's harrassing you. Don't ruin the kid's life just because he might have a crush or he has a staring problem.

When I used to do a lot of drugs, I had a problem where I would stare at people and I wasn't even aware of it until some friends told me that it was really creeping people out.

It depends on the school. Some schools would seriously discipline the kid, some wouldn't. It could potentially have very negative effects.

I mean yeah he could be a creep, but it also could be just a social problem he has and is not very aware of, maybe from taking too much acid or something. Sounds like over-reaction to me.