Need help naming my new Kitten...

Fugazi

I need some help naming my new kitten. She's a purebred snow bengal... a beautiful little thing in my opinion, and a little different looking than your average cat, a little bit more wild. I can't think of any good names for her though... I don't want something stupid or whatnot, but feel free to make jokes if you must. The only name I've come up with is Nausicaa, after the movie...

cat3.jpg

cat2.jpg

cat4.jpg

cat1.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ARCEL+Mar 29 2005, 11:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ARCEL - Mar 29 2005, 11:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Fugazi@Mar 30 2005, 12:06 AM

I don't want something stupid or whatnot

The only name I've come up with is Nausicaa 

[/b]

this reminds me of a baby name website i was looking on earlier. the administrator or whoever was just making fun of them for saying shit like that ^^^.

http://www.notwithoutmyhandbag.com/babynames/

Post: " I know a little boy (4 years old) called Orion. He has a little sister called Venus. I think it is original without being at all silly, like some 'unique' names can be.

Reply: Yeah. Silly. I'm feeling my ability to gauge silly and non-silly slipping fast. "

Originally posted by rental+Mar 30 2005, 07:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Mar 30 2005, 07:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ARCEL@Mar 29 2005, 11:11 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Fugazi@Mar 30 2005, 12:06 AM

I don't want something stupid or whatnot

The only name I've come up with is Nausicaa 

this reminds me of a baby name website i was looking on earlier. the administrator or whoever was just making fun of them for saying shit like that ^^^.

http://www.notwithoutmyhandbag.com/babynames/

Post: " I know a little boy (4 years old) called Orion. He has a little sister called Venus. I think it is original without being at all silly, like some 'unique' names can be.

Reply: Yeah. Silly. I'm feeling my ability to gauge silly and non-silly slipping fast. "

[/b]

Eh, I was trying to be unique and pay a personal tribute to Miyazaki in the process... love the man's work. I'd prefer something other than the general Snowflake or Boots or Muffin or whatever people name their cats... yet I'm probably gonna have this thing for a while so I don't want to be 40 with a cat named Doja and trying to explain it to my kids or some shit...

Originally posted by The Leader@Mar 30 2005, 07:26 AM

why doesnt anyone want to name thier cat killer. FUCK.

It's the perfect fucking name for a cat.

I'd consider it for at least a second, but that's pretty gender specific. This cat is a savage little thing when she choose though...

Originally posted by Fugazi@Mar 29 2005, 11:25 PM

Eh, I was trying to be unique and pay a personal tribute to Miyazaki in the process... love the man's work.

you could do the cheesy plus japanese combo...yuki? or is it yuko for snow?

ive only seen spirited away. i like the names in that though. chihiro, haku.

Originally posted by Locofanclub@Mar 30 2005, 04:18 PM

No smart arse comments from me,being a cat lover.My 9 month old kitten,is named Stussy,after the clothing company of course! But your bengal got an air of sophistication for sure.How about Morpheous,a la matrix? Your kitten being the chosen one? :ballcap:

Morpheous is not the chosen one. Neo is the chosen one. /notamatrixnerd

i usually name my ctas after rappers and people... 2 of my cats right now are maurice cuase he is black so i wanted to keep with his ethnicity, and the other is bucknasty named after the character from the playa haters ball (chepelle show) go with something cool but also normal/but not normal for a cat... if yah know what i mean

Originally posted by fermentor666@Mar 30 2005, 09:40 AM

cat2.jpg

Dude, c'mon, cats don't get much cuter then that.

Even though it's probably thinking about ways to undermine your authority in that picture.

Current Kitten Journal:

1. I always put the toilet cover down, because Bengals love water and I don't want her to drown/get a bad habit. Apparently she is no exception. I forgot, and about 10 minutes ago I heard a splash and had an unhappy kitty.

2. Right now she's in kill mode. She has her tail fully fluffed (she always does that when she's feeling frisky, rather than scared like most cats) and she's destroying everything in my room.

3. As I'm typing this I hear her dragging something around, I look over and she has her little cat wand toy wrapped around her neck, with the end of the toy in her mouth, and she's dragging it around my room. She does this all the time, but apparently this time she's managed to also get tangled up in one of my belts at the same time. :haha:

i like naming cats after art supplies

ie

marsh

garvy

rusto

krylon

graffiti is what im going to name my cat.

etchbath would be a cool cat name.

the last cat i had me and my ex and her niece found under a car.

so at first shit was called somthing ridiculous like princess meow beamer krylon 5 ball.

however the ex came up with the name chi, as in energy and my ex liked to make up words so a bonger got added.

chibonger was a cool cat. she played fetch and could leap over the couch while playing fetch. till me and my ex split and she made the cat fat.

that cat liked me better. whenever i would visit my ex and stay over the cat would fuck her up...no joke, like huge scratches. good kitty.

and on a side note about naming your cat doja, its not like your naming your cat meth or crack or heroin. allthough now that i think about it heroin sounds like a cool name for a cat.

i named my first cat indica, and she to was stolen from my life by my parents who call the cat indy. and im sure to remind them every time i visit that the cats name is indica after the cannabis plant. that cats a bitch though. they found this other cat and hes a cool cat...big orange striped tabby right, named mellow, and he and the other cat hella scream and chase eachother around the house. indica is a bitch though. she will straight growl at you and do her best to make her fat ass draw blood. dont ever think fat cats are that slow. see, the cat was named indica for reason...she had been smoking weed since near birth. what happens when you take cats away from maltliqour? they get fat and will fuck you up.

i feel super emo after getting in depth on my cat ownership.

whoops.

oh yeah, other cool cat name was a all black kitten with one white sock named yogurt. yogurt was a cool cat. spahgetti gets honorable mention to. but the psycho stripper bitch, who last i heard got a sex change and started riding harleys, abandoned spaygetti cause she was mean. damn psycho stripper sex change having harley riding cat abonding fuckers....