RIS & AOK CREWS

Guest DMX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: is it me

Originally posted by MRBURNS

is it me, or do a lot of people live off of these guys style?? from toys, to european writers, to west coast dudes...whats the deal with that???

it's not just you, it's the truth.

but the deal is that they burn hard. and everyone recognizes it. and it appeals to people that they do styles that are loose and have a "fuck you, i'm not going to bust my ass on a super-serious tech-y peice" attitude. a lot of people are realizing, myself included, that graff is and should always be fun and goofy, and dudes like reas and ghost have epitomized that viewpoint for a minute.

i guess maybe you're talking about people biting them but that's an issue that has been discussed ad nauseum. people bite them, sure. cool. end of story for me.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

super flooky and fun YO. good letters and good colors make for a good time. and yes one can definitely see some influence from these guys on the current up and commers, particularly on the fr8s nah mean!