Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
boogie hands

spring appreciation thread

something about spring makes me happy to be alive. everyone wants to grill out and have sex, i like rap again and i get to use my sun roof. for the next 2 months i will be unfadable.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahh yes, i spent 3hrs grinding through a bumper support w/ a cutting wheel in a T shirt. i love this weather.

the weather right now is fantastic. Jeans and short sleeves and i can drive with windows down. Its a welcome break from the tundra weather.

ah, yes, springtime. what a wonderful time to sit on the patio and eat apples and cheese while bathing in the sun's radiance.

heh.

I got this really hot chick's number today outside the subway station. That, moreso than the robin, is the first sign of spring.

It's about 50 degrees here. And it can go from sunny to raining in 10 minutes so I never know what's going to happen. I hate Japanese weather.

ran into this cute ass girl i havent seen in a minute.

plus i got a carton of newports for 25 bucks, and a couple pills for real cheap.

so i guess lifes good at the moment.

ahhh. the spring is so good. this and fall are the best clothing seasons i think.

bright fun flowers are coming up, i can start riding my bike again, not too cold, not too hot.

love the spring. fresh feeling.

Guest sneak

as i look out my window, what do i see??

rain./

the thing about england is.. the weather may be shit here but at least we dont get earthquakes, tornados or electrified poisonous bees.

So far, there are no clouds here in Terry Schaivo land. Not hints of humidity either! Although I don't like having a coat of pollen on my car. But I can deal with it. It's probably in the mid 70's right now.

i have all my windows open, I can hear the birds, I am blasting music and just chillin. Yesterday I just drove around with my windows down and sat outisde of a local coffee shop and did random drawings and charactures....I love spring.

I just seen a red robin in my backyard. That is the second sign of spring, after me getting a really hot, random girl's number outside a subway station.

i cant believe no ones said it yet... but you always know its spring (at least in texas) because one day every girl in the state "unpacks the goods" the tanktops and shorts all come out at the first sign of warm air... god bless the south