BURLINGTON VERMONT

ragehardcore

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was gonna go up there about a month ago with my family to snowboard.. i stayed home.. too bad cus i would have kinged your city in a week.. those 3 productions aren't bad.. and homeboy sag and cram got the right idea.. keep building.. im gonna come take some of those nice vermont railway flats.. they look yummy

Originally posted by JFKFC@Mar 31 2005, 10:22 AM

with a couple exceptions, everything in this thread is really bad. i honestly thought this thread was a joke, but that sag stuff looks good so maybe it isn't. but there's no excuse for everything to be so wack up there. don't use living in vermont as an excuse. go look at some threads on here from china or mexico...these kids live in third world countries and are burning you with stock caps and shitty car spraypaint. you are in the united states of america. love it or hate it, it's pretty easy to get decent at graffiti here. we have home depot, wal-mart, websites to order any kind of caps, and a whole world wide web full of styles to bite. you say you want to go over all the wack shit out there, and if you are actually able to do that, i'd wait until you finish covering everything in sight before posting any more of this garbage. look at the new hampshire thread. that's another cold as fuck new england state with some real redneck type areas...and there's still stuff on there that's way better than this. hopefully this isn't a good representation of what's really there, or hopefully vermont "writers" will wake up and try to do something worth looking at.

i moved here a few months ago. i just wandered around downtown taking pictures of whatever i saw. i know that shit sucks..... but i wanted to get some sort of thread going. i am sure there are plenty of spots and shit i dont know about..... so dont fucking discredit graff in the state of vermont as a whole just because of a very small number of flicks you saw.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

aw man. noone was supposed to see those tags but hobos and high school kids...

hey you vermont hippies, dont listen to these internet haters,

keep rocking hurt fills in the birthplace of phish. you'll all get better eventually

until then keep it mellow. smoke some trees for me on the bike path on the lake.

ya douk aint too bad at all. likin them sticker. dhl kicks ass.

for the most part that vermont shit is laughable. but theres deff some potential in a few cats out there. them faces on the wall on page one were fuckin DOPE tho. dont care what noone thinks. give vermont a bump for that one. peace