Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

COME ON NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK.

MEROJUANA

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Mar 29 2005, 04:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Mar 29 2005, 04:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Seldoon@Mar 29 2005, 03:44 PM

Come to the south nigga, we gettin it down here. No train system, but nigga we ride chevys so what the fuck!

I WOULD BUT I CANT LEAVE THE BRONX B. I START TO LOSE MY MAGIC POWERS ONCE IM OUT OF THE BX FOR TOO LONG.

M E R O E S

ON THE DANCE

FLO NIGGA DOIN

OOOOLD MOVES

[/b]

i feel the same way about dc, any time i go into the burbs even, i cant wait to get back to the diamond, it's gonna suck when i move to NYC.

let me help you out, constuction, i know what you are thinking "nigga i aint lifting shit!", but it aint really that bad, it is physical...but the pay is bomb for some one with no real skills, which you will learn. find a carpenter, tell him you want to learn and you'll work hard and listen to him, he'll probally start you off at at least 12 an hour, and in a couple of months you should ask for 14, 14 aint bad, i been helping to build editions while going to school full time for a couple years now and working 2 days a week i pull in 300 cash...oh yeah, and you CAN get cash at the end of the day if you want with a lot of guys.

just go to a construction site, or house that is being remodeled and ask for a job, carpenters make bank. hey....jesus did it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 8onus@Mar 29 2005, 06:00 PM

carpenters make bank. hey....jesus did it

YEAH AND LOOK WHERE IT GOT THAT NIGGA. I AINT TRYING TO GET CRUCIFIED FOR NO 300 A WEEK...MAKE IT 350 AND WE GOT A DEAL.

NAH BUT SERIOUSLY. GOOD LOOKING ON THE LOOKOUT. I APPRECIATE IT. IM LOOKING ONLINE RIGHT NOW WITH A GREAT DEAL OF URGENCY...HAHAHHAHA I SAID "GREAT DEAL OF URGENCY" I BET YOU NIGGAS DIDNT EVEN THINK I KNEW HOW TO SPELL URGENCY. BUT YEAH. WHEN I START WORKING AND GET A CRIB ALL YOU NIGGAS CAN COME THROUGH AND STAY ON MY COUCH. AND I WONT EVEN BE A BITCH AND SCREAM ON YOU IF YOU EAT ONE OF MY POP TARTS. CHALLAH AT ME NIGGAS. 100

M E R O E S

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Mar 29 2005, 06:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Mar 29 2005, 06:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-8onus@Mar 29 2005, 06:00 PM

carpenters make bank. hey....jesus did it

IM LOOKING ONLINE RIGHT NOW WITH A GREAT DEAL OF URGENCY...HAHAHHAHA I SAID "GREAT DEAL OF URGENCY"

[/b]

ha....thats really funny.

Originally posted by rental+Mar 29 2005, 01:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Mar 29 2005, 01:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@Mar 29 2005, 10:11 AM

IF YOU KNOW ANY RICH BROADS THAT'LL  TRICK ON ME. BY ALL MEANS, PUT ME ON. I'LL PIPE THAT RUSTY UTERUS TILL THE CHECKS BOUNCE.

this is the funniest fucking mero thread ive read.

i feel the whole needing a rent job, plus the school situation.

[/b]

you must've not read a lot of mero threads then. there are a bout a million mero threads funnier than this. this is more trying to be somewhat serious.

open the phone book to construction section or whatever.

call every contractor in the book till you find one that will hire you. tell them your looking to apprentice in whatever field they are.

you might want to try house painting.

however keep in mind somthing like 30% of murderers were painters for two years or longer, its the fumes dog.

anyway, if you know how to use a brush, a roller and prep and mask you can make cool cash under the table.

research it on the internet and lie. cash daily usually. just call em up and be like, im a painter that needs work.

it would help if you have whites (the white dickies) and a five in one (painters tool) and can roll....

or clean up at construction pays good.

fuck it yo, be a fucking telemarketer. i know there has to be a gang of telemarketing jobs in ny.

good luck Meroe.

Mero would never make it on any professional comedy show, he’s arrogant funny, if there were some unique smarts in the background his fucked up mind would make him money in that field... many people from the ghetto are just like that. Problem is, the majority of you are white and come from good neighborhoods so you don't run into arrogant pricks all the time.

this nigaa lookin for a job is the hype

liqour store buddy. or look into delevieries for liqour, ive done the delivery part before and all we did was drink and sniff snow and drop off cases of beer at liqour stores around. and i got paid. im working at a liqour store and the variety of sluts that come in for " rpregamne club nip slut " get there fruity shit but want the dick. anyway good luck.

on another note you can go to hostees or semthing and be a ginnypig? spelling? test there new fruit pies and brownies vanilla shit

I'm pretty positive you need a license to bar tend anyways so that shit is out of the question. Craigs List is probably your best bet, that monster.com shit dont work. Get on Craigslist, find some shit that pays good and stack that paper till you have enough to put something down with your boy you're collabin' with. At least till that nigga starts to annoy you too and you gotta do this shit all over again. Good Luck.

Originally posted by Theodore Huxtable+Mar 29 2005, 11:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Theodore Huxtable - Mar 29 2005, 11:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bobthebuilder@Mar 29 2005, 07:21 PM

Problem is, the majority of you are white and come from good neighborhoods so you don't run into arrogant pricks all the time.

most ignorant comment ever. yuppies from the suburbs are 100 times more arrogant than the average dude in the ghetto.

[/b]

Different type of arrogance.- How many people in the suburbs do you know that talk a mile of a tone saying "WHAT THE FUCK, NIGGA!?"