Drinks Anyone??

onist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm trying to not become a fat fuck, so im trying to lay off the oe, hieneken and king cobra.

I bought some white wine at the store today, I'm diggin it. Not too fond of the hard liquor anymore, I like to be mellow when I'm getting drunk and I can't do that with harder stuff.

Originally posted by DEE38@Mar 31 2005, 03:08 PM

get plastered off cheap wine

this is badass.

my friends and i built a shack in the forest. we have wine parties sometimes and just get tons of jugs and bottles of wine and beer bong it and shit. that place is bad ass. i wish i was there instead of college right now...

Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Mar 30 2005, 10:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Mar 30 2005, 10:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Mar 30 2005, 03:31 AM

Every week there's multiple threads about drinking, and every week people say the exact same thing in them.

here's a new one mr. high horse 666,

i recently had a tom collins and i thhought it was delicious.

okay, continue

[/b]

I'll ride my high horse over your grave, because I don't give a fuck what you drink.

:yuck:

Originally posted by The Leader@Mar 30 2005, 10:46 PM

i'm trying to not become a fat fuck, so im trying to lay off the oe, hieneken and king cobra.

I bought some white wine at the store today, I'm diggin it. Not too fond of the hard liquor anymore, I like to be mellow when I'm getting drunk and I can't do that with harder stuff.

You big fuckin pussy. white wine?? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT HIPPY SHIT!!!@@!@!???!@!@

Originally posted by ClueTwo+Apr 1 2005, 01:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ClueTwo - Apr 1 2005, 01:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The Leader@Mar 30 2005, 10:46 PM

You big fuckin pussy. white wine?? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT HIPPY SHIT!!!@@!@!???!@!@

[/b]

hahahaha, don't even get me started on pussy shit.

It's not like I'll be bringing that shit to your house. I'll be sticking to the classics if I'm out with people.

Sorry 2 burst your bubball

but all of the above are regarded as bottom

of the barrel PISS in europe!

'Red Stripe' especialy, com'n in at about 30c

(euro) a bottle, so with your fucked exchange rate,

works out, nobodys mak'n any movment.

Except maybe to the toilet bowel.

beczka_pilsner.jpg

.26 cent drafts in Czech Republic. fuck! I miss that shit.

also quite fond of a Kalimotxo/Cheap red wine and coke.

I just burnt the roof of my mouth on some HOT ass cheese, and drank the salty pus from the blister that ensued.

-krunk juice.

Originally posted by sans sheriff@Mar 29 2005, 01:06 PM

yuengling%20americas%20oldest%20brewery%20best%20beer%20ever.jpg

Draft only

...fuck yeah...i've been in the midwest about six months and no one has ever heard of yueng...best five doller six pack you will ever buy...$1.20 tall boys used to keep me company in the yard every night...

beer is my favorite alcoholic beverage but only because it's fairly cheap and I haven't experienced cognac, absinthe and like. Pilsner urquell is very good. Red stripe's good once in a while.

honey mixed with rhum is a good drink. you probably have to heat a small amount of water where you melt the honey. that way it'll mix with the rhum better.