Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kettiecat

Myrtle Beach

Recommended Posts

Going to Myrtle Beach in the early summer and need to know where I should stay so we're close to the best clubs. I'm thinking about staying in a hotel between 20th N and 30th N. Does any one have any input?

 

 

 

 

 

splash_botrt_new.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i went to myrtle beach for spring break in 92 or 93.

it was wall to wall sluts.

you'll fit right in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lots of ghetto trash and white trash rednecks in myrtle now....

..the strip has turned into a collection of cheap t shirt shops and corny stores that sell beer bongs, water bongs and pipes and shit...

 

 

i stay a like 6 hours away from myrtle and everything is overrated...the clubs are generic and commericalized to the maaaax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Mar 28 2005, 12:45 PM

..the strip has turned into a collection of cheap t shirt shops and corny stores that sell beer bongs, water bongs and pipes and shit...

 

 

 

turned into? that shit was all in full force over a decade ago.

 

 

***IMPORTANT NOTICE****

if someone doesnt find a way to incorporate tease and kettie in an animated gif by 2 o clock, this is getting shut down.

 

 

seeks/surf style

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Mar 28 2005, 05:49 PM

lets be honest

everybody saw who started the thread and the first thing that popped into your mind was her vagina

 

 

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Mar 28 2005, 12:45 PM

lots of ghetto trash and white trash rednecks in myrtle now....

..the strip has turned into a collection of cheap t shirt shops and corny stores that sell beer bongs, water bongs and pipes and shit...

 

 

i stay a like 6 hours away from myrtle and everything is overrated...the clubs are generic and commericalized to the maaaax.

 

 

ok anyone know of a beach resort town on the east coast (not in florida) that the above comments wouldn't apply to? Large enough to have a couple good clubs where respected DJ's would actually play at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

miami/south beach has good clubs with good dj's. you can fly on spirit for usually abotu $1-150 round trip.

 

42 MINUTES LEFT BEFORE IT GETS CLOSED.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my family has been going to myrtle beach for years now. i don't know why, it kinda sucks when you're doing the "family unit" thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by seeking@Mar 28 2005, 01:18 PM

miami/south beach has good clubs with good dj's. you can fly on spirit for usually abotu $1-150 round trip.

 

42 MINUTES LEFT BEFORE IT GETS CLOSED.

 

 

 

we're going to miami next march. this is just a short jaunt to kick off summer. you know just a group of couples who want to lay on the beach and get drunk at night while listening to good music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wilmington, NC is the dopest beack spot on NC/SC...by far....nice clubs....cool people...lot of good things happening there...

a pretty good electronic music seen too.

 

google .....wilmington , N.C.

 

and see what you will find...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest im not witty

how did i miss this thread. myrtle beach sucks balls. stay away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Mar 28 2005, 12:49 PM

lets be honest

everybody saw who started the thread and the first thing that popped into your mind was her vagina

hahhahahahaahahah not even gonna front! damn, that was funny..anyone got that one saved? i know one of you pervs do..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pffft has the right idea, Willimington is great unless you happen to hook up with some crazy chick like I did last weekend...

But if you need a beach, onslow beach is where it's at! Uuunnnhh ...but really, there no one there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pffft has the right idea, Willimington is great unless you happen to hook up with some crazy chick like I did last weekend...

But if you need a beach, onslow beach is where it's at! Uuunnnhh ...but really, theres no one there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by The Leader@Mar 29 2005, 12:22 AM

I'm pretty sure I have the squirt video on my computer somewhere still.

 

 

the squirt video?....I am almost afraid to ask.

 

 

 

myrtle beach is pretty much like a club med for frat boys and sorority girls. Its all about finding some nice secluded beach to camp on for a week with a group of friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by The Leader@Mar 29 2005, 12:22 AM

I'm pretty sure I have the squirt video on my computer somewhere still.

Move it to your share folder in slsk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...