Myrtle Beach

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lots of ghetto trash and white trash rednecks in myrtle now....

..the strip has turned into a collection of cheap t shirt shops and corny stores that sell beer bongs, water bongs and pipes and shit...

i stay a like 6 hours away from myrtle and everything is overrated...the clubs are generic and commericalized to the maaaax.

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Mar 28 2005, 12:45 PM

..the strip has turned into a collection of cheap t shirt shops and corny stores that sell beer bongs, water bongs and pipes and shit...

turned into? that shit was all in full force over a decade ago.

***IMPORTANT NOTICE****

if someone doesnt find a way to incorporate tease and kettie in an animated gif by 2 o clock, this is getting shut down.

seeks/surf style

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Mar 28 2005, 12:45 PM

lots of ghetto trash and white trash rednecks in myrtle now....

i stay a like 6 hours away from myrtle and everything is overrated...the clubs are generic and commericalized to the maaaax.

ok anyone know of a beach resort town on the east coast (not in florida) that the above comments wouldn't apply to? Large enough to have a couple good clubs where respected DJ's would actually play at.

Originally posted by seeking@Mar 28 2005, 01:18 PM

miami/south beach has good clubs with good dj's. you can fly on spirit for usually abotu $1-150 round trip.

42 MINUTES LEFT BEFORE IT GETS CLOSED.

we're going to miami next march. this is just a short jaunt to kick off summer. you know just a group of couples who want to lay on the beach and get drunk at night while listening to good music.

Originally posted by The Leader@Mar 29 2005, 12:22 AM

I'm pretty sure I have the squirt video on my computer somewhere still.

the squirt video?....I am almost afraid to ask.

myrtle beach is pretty much like a club med for frat boys and sorority girls. Its all about finding some nice secluded beach to camp on for a week with a group of friends.

i can't believe i forgot to close this thing.

if someone doesn't start posting some nudity, i'm not only gonna close this thread, i'm gonna start closing the nightowl and knightbat threads too.

seeks/innocent threads will die if my demands are not met.

MYRTLE WHO?

NIGGAS WANNA ACT LOCO? HIT EM UP, NUMEROUS FLICKS OF THE TOTO.

AND THIS BROAD IS TALKING ABOUT COUPLES GOING TO THE BEACH, THATS BAD THAT YOUR MAN AINT THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS WHAT YOUR BOX LOOKS LIKE. 12 YEAR OLD NIGGAS IN CANADA KNOW WHAT YOUR BOX LOOKS LIKE, THATS REAL. I DONE SHOWED YOUR BOX TO EVERY NIGGA I KNOW. TRUE STORY.

MEROES

SHIT IS

REAL B