Wonder Showzen

2 blaazed

Originally posted by fr8lover@Mar 28 2005, 08:15 PM

it's kind of like seseme street and kid america put together with less drugs and more crude humor and offensive themes. i dug it.

word to the third,

that show is bugged.

i just feel sorry for those kid actors doing the show,.

their parents must either be poor as fook, or dont give two shits about their kids.

that skit with that one kid dressed as Hitler interviewing people walkin by the courthouse spot..

crazzzyy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I didn't bother to click on your link, and I never even heard of the show, but from your description it sounds like some kind of "Adult Swim" comedy type shit, not a kids show. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes on kinda late too, like after 9yr olds are getting ready for bed.

Get a grip. You sound like some Tipper Gore soccer mom for crying out loud.

Originally posted by villain@Mar 29 2005, 08:53 AM

Somehow, to these people, PETA are terrorists that have sex with animals and want animals to have more rights than humans

PETA are terrorists. They just don't have sex with the animals, they usually do stupid ass things like releasing hundreds of domestic mink into the wild to be killed. PETA and ALF have ties though, and ALF has been known to do things like burn down factories and ski resorts because they were encroaching on the wilderness. I think those things would fit the government's and most citizens' current broad definition of terrorism or eco-terrorism. I don't entirely blame them but they can be a bit fucking stupid about things sometimes, like the mink thing.

Originally posted by GnomeToys@May 13 2005, 05:43 AM

PETA are terrorists.  they usually do stupid ass things like releasing hundreds of domestic mink into the wild to be killed.

?????????????

Oxymoron (ok'si mor'on), n., a figure of speach that uses seeming controdictions, as "cruel kindness" or "to make hast slowly." or "PETA releasing hundreds of domestic mink into the wild to be killed."

Originally posted by mkonji@Mar 28 2005, 04:48 PM

yeh dirty sanchez is jokes, much better than those jackass pussies.

Fo'sho'. That's how it goes in England. :haha: :haha:

I like how in the original post the guy (i'm taking it that it's not 2BLAZZED) calls the show 'communist'. Why exactly? Are Americans still really that worried about our Russian (etc) comrades?

P.S. Show is funny.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Mar 29 2005, 02:05 AM

They actually showed a racist cartoon of an African American eating a watermellon!!

so wait, you're not allowed to show people eating watermelons on tv anymore? i like watermelons. this is fucked up.

wondershowzen scares me. i can't watch it for more than 15 seconds

Originally posted by INDIAN@Mar 29 2005, 12:14 PM

I SOMEONE BROUGHT UP A GOOD POINT MAYBE YOU SHOULD SPEND LESS TIME BITCHING AND MORE MONITORING THE KIND OF PEOPLE YOU LET YOUR CHILDREN SPEND TIME WITH

YEH EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING WHY LET YOUR KIDS GO OVER TO SOMEONES HOUSE WHO HAS A TELEVISAON >> ASSHOLE!!!

lmfao... haha..