credit cards

GREENOJOS

i got a visa through my bank right now, but i think if and when i ever get another one, which would be my last and mainly for large purchases or emergencies, i would get an american express credit card. those guys run a great outfit. i take peoples credit cards all day long for their purchases and american express backs you up on damn near anything you buy. meaning there is no limit and they approve you pretty much automatically and then deal with your trifiling ass later. not to mention it seems like you get a lot of benefits with them and their cards.

so anyways, what do you guys use? or whats in your wallet?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by smokejuda@Mar 28 2005, 02:36 AM

well fellas i woudl.. really i would but yah see i got a thing called "shitload of fines and whatnot" to pay off before my credit rating becomes how do you say "good"....

shit, i defaulted on my student loans (i know, i was dumb. it's taken care of now) and i was still getting credit card offers. the whole damn credit card industry is sheisty. goddamn vultures.

ehh. basic credit cards ill agree with you.. but rewards are different. i mean im flying to cleveland round trip for buying shit that i would have bought any way, as long as you dont make minimum payments you're fine. the smallest payment ive ever made was $250.

...credit cards are a crazy industry..they charge retailers everytime they accept one of their cards...then they charge you for not paying on time...it's all profit...and now that they've made it damn near impossible for an individual to declare bankrupcy...they've got you by the balls for life...i don't ever use mine...it's an emergency thing and that's it...

I have a Debit/Checking card for Sovereign. No credit cards yet but I've been meaning to try and get one so I can establish a line of credit.

Also in my wallet:

Driver's Liscense

Card to barber shop with about 3 more haircuts until a free one

Two different library cards

AAA card

AAA Bail Bond card for 5,000 dollars that came with my AAA membership

VIP card for the comic store I shop at

Another card for barbar shop that I didn't know about until just now, apparently I have a free cut coming to me

Starbucks card I got for my birthday, even though I barely ever go there

A NYC Metro card with like 2 bucks on it from 2 or 3 years ago

Medical Insurance card and a hospital card from a few years ago.

Wow that was boring.