the Jamster ringtones depreciation thread

Sarah Tonin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i remember last year being in NC and watching t.v. and seein that Jamster shit. i thought "never will i see this on my t.v. at home." and if anybody knows me i never watch t.v. anymore. but one day as im passin threw the living room and the t.v. is on.........

TEXT 355 FOR YOUR TRILLVILLE RINGTONE

(and i hate that song's beat with a passion...)

Originally posted by Sarah Tonin@Mar 28 2005, 12:24 AM

this shit is seriously taking over my life without me having any remote interest in it. i see this shit all over almost every internet site i visit AIM, myspace, gmail etc.(im waiting for 12oz to run their banner) and if you guys watch tv any you have to feel what im saying? i've heard numerous heads tell me that the company have received several complaints of running 2 or 3 of the same ads during one commercial slot. jamster must die. now.

agreed. i fucking HATE their fucking commercials to death. hate hate hate... :hatred:

that's odd, i haven't seen a single one of those commercials on the discovery channel or HBO.

maybe you guys should try a little harder to not waste your time on mindless shit like myspace and mtv and a little more time learning about snakes, crocodiles and welding.

just an idea.

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Mar 28 2005, 12:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Mar 28 2005, 12:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>They are by far the worst add ive ever seen on tv. Nothing is more annoying.

[/b]

geico shit is....and the enzyte commercials...

<!--QuoteBegin-defyoner@Mar 28 2005, 01:24 AM

people need to sit down. read. and figure out how to do this shit for free. its not that hard. since ive had nextel. i have been through 3 phones. i learned how to put everything on them my self. and how to create ringers out of mp3's and what not. its just a childish waste of money to get your phone pimped out. get over it. we arent 13 years old. OMG I NEED THE DANCING CHICKEN ON MY WALLPAPER

they have dancing chickens now? im ordering......

Originally posted by seeking@Mar 28 2005, 01:09 PM

now i know why everyone thinks you're a total douchebag.

geico commercials crush.

they're some of the most creative/amusing mass marketed commercials out.

i'll concur,

when i first saw the gecko doing the robot commercial my ass was on the floor.

geico commercials are the shit...the one with the white rapper jiggy fly was the funniest shit.

on the other hand..this jamster shit is some of the most horrible advertisment for some of the most horrible ringtones and wallpapers.That shit drives me crazy..Ecspecially when you go to a website and some annoying ass noise goes off.Or how at every commercial break they have the same commercial on over and over

Originally posted by seeking@Mar 28 2005, 11:33 AM

that's odd, i haven't seen a single one of those commercials on the discovery channel or HBO.

maybe you guys should try a little harder to not waste your time on mindless shit like myspace and mtv and a little more time learning about snakes, crocodiles and welding.

just an idea.

haha...im really disappointed that you said hbo. oh yeah myspace is pretty mindless. did you know you guys had a page on there? you should waste your time one day and check it out.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Mar 28 2005, 06:33 PM

my cellphone wallpaper is tits. straight up, boobs. thats all i need to look at when i flip it open. and when it rings? it doesn't. it vibrates.

i love\hate my cellphone. they are godaweful creations... but fuck it they are handy

dude, i gotta say, having "straight up boobs" coming up everytime you flip your phone open in public is pretty embarrassing. what kind of message are you trying to convey other than, "hey check it out, i like boobies!" that's kinda corny if you ask me.

fucking A nnoying

although i'm glad they got rid of those jiggaboo ringtones they had in the beginning

(where my baby daddy at? where he be?)

i can live with the stupid chicken/rhino/hippo what the

fuck ever

the thing about jamster that puzzles me is how widespread its advertising is. It became like pop ads but for your cable.

i was pissed when it started coming on comedy central.

• 12 years later...
  • 1 year later...