Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fermentor666

Ecko Clothes..

I don't think 'hardcore' is the word you're looking for. Although there are a lot of other words that would work.

And I can't wait to see that ecko piece.

I admit, I own an Ecko shirt. But that's because it had chinese symbols on it. It's still in my closet.

That was the only Ecko shirt I liked. Everything else was garbage. I was a fan of a few Reverb shirts when I was into graffingti and breakerdancing.

OMG TEH LAMEZ0R

did the shirt have dragon ball z characters on it? are you black? cause black people around this way LOVE those full printed shirts with giant kanji and anime characters. i don't know what it is.

ecko gear ive bought in the past wins the award for most horribly manufactured EVER. although i must admit my ecko sweats are hella comfy and are the perfect lounge pants.

jnco > *

damn..I got the Ecko shirt with the ROOTS iLLadelph halflife theme back in '96. It had the whole silhouette from the cover art of the ROOTS jammin and I thought Ecko was gonna keep making shit like this consistently. Flash forward to 2k5 and it's white dawg mania.

Y48dV_Echo.wb..jpg

1t23d_Echo-2...jpg

ok so these two are from jersey in the area that mark originated from, now i didn't see him do these, but rumor has it these are his "burners"

398re_Echo-FootPrint...jpg

to my understanding this is definitely mark and is from the same area, it is a ECHO foot print stencil, hard to see, but you can sort of make it out...

enjoy.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Mar 26 2005, 08:57 PM

Oh yeah, and the scumbag ravers destroyed any interest I may have had in the Ecko line by about 1997. Face it, it's a case of so hip it hurts.

Originally posted by paint junky@Mar 29 2005, 05:45 PM

Y48dV_Echo.wb..jpg

1t23d_Echo-2...jpg

ok so these two are from jersey in the area that mark originated from, now i didn't see him do these, but rumor has it these are his "burners"

398re_Echo-FootPrint...jpg

to my understanding this is definitely mark and is from the same area, it is a ECHO foot print stencil, hard to see, but you can sort of make it out...

enjoy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HA.

Hahaha man, if that shit was really done by Mark Ecko....JESUS CHRIST THAT DUDE IS TOY!!

I mean maybe that's a case of "first and second piece ever" syndrome, I've definitly done a couple of pieces along the lines of wack when I was starting, but if that's ALL THAT HE CAN LAY CLAIM TO IN HIS ELITE ILLUSTRIOUS GRAFF CAREER, then YOU FUCKING SUCK MARK ECKO!~!~!

Guest BlUR!!

To be honest, I'm pretty surprised there even were any walls he'd painted in existence then or now. But yeah, someone needs to clue in the company that it's not that he outgrew graffiti, but that he sucked too bad to fill the shoes of a writer. How far out of the way are those spots that they managed to survive this long, even in some bullshit town in the middle of New Jersey?

Originally posted by Marc Ecko@ 2005

New Jersey-born Marc Ecko began his artistic journey as a graffiti artist in the New York area while in college. Feeling somewhat limited by the format, he soon began applying his art to hand-made t-shirts. A full-fledged member of the emerging hip-hop scene

http://www.marceckoenterprises.com/bios/bios1.shtml

i'd rather not give specific locations... but this one wall managed to remain in the early 90's and not really get hit by anyone since... i agree it is weird. if anyone from that area wanted to figure it out it isn't rocket science but there are also some of Nace's first stuff there that i 'd like to see live... too many toys in jerz w/ no respect. and yes mark echo is toy as fuck, yet laughing all the way to the bank. you go girl.

I personaly couldn't give half a fuck about clothes, my reqirements are, they have to be baggy and have alot of pockets, for the soul fact that I shove everything in my pockets, to the point that they weight like 10 pounds cause of all the shit in my pockets, and cause I like to put paint in my pants pockets when I'm bombing, otherwise I don't care. But yeah Mark ecko is a douche. With this game, a bunch of little kids are going to go out with paint they bought with their allowance money and try doing shit without even hitting a sketchbook. From what I saw of the game trailer its real whack, like fuck, this guy just jumping onto a moving subway train at pull speed then putting one of his whack bombs on the train and then proceeding to jump off the train at full speed. As for this roomate buying his clothes to show some fake bomber respect, why do you need to buy this guys clothes to have respect for him?

Originally posted by WeksVMF@Apr 3 2005, 12:59 AM

As for this roomate buying his clothes to show some fake bomber respect, why do you need to buy this guys clothes to have respect for him?

Because the kid was a perpetrator in every sense of the word. He felt that if he bought Ecko's clothes, he was supporting graffiti and spreading the message, when in reality he was just another piece of shit with a logo on his chest and a lie in his heart.

Originally posted by fatalist+Mar 27 2005, 09:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Mar 27 2005, 09:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Mar 27 2005, 04:57 AM

Oh yeah, and the scumbag ravers destroyed any interest I may have had in the Ecko line by about 1997.  Face it, it's a case of so hip it hurts.  And Mark Ecko may have to learn that the hard way.

word* i have one piece of clothing from Ecko, but i never rock it, i always get the feeling of feeling fake, so that shit stays in my closet.

[/b]

you took the words outa my mouth...

i have 2 shirts from two years ago... wore them for a quick minute. everytime i put that shit on i feel fake too.. :yuck: :yuck:

oh man, if thats really ecko's stuff i feel bad for the guy.

no...no wait...nevermind

i have one echo shirt... and it is to go with the one pair of shorts i own. and the shirt is a white t. has no patches on it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this