Banksy smuggles art into MoMA

IDrinkSprite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, just like banksy, they gave away my password in a magazine and 'some prik tryin to look good thought he would get busy' and come on 12oz and ride his willy.

i actually hate banksy cause stencils arent graffiti. i hate anything that isnt rusto on a police station.

Guest sneak

i get annoyed when the media roll him out as a talking head on "the graffiti issue", and when he gets called "graffiti writer". when was the last time you saw a banksy inside / trackside / train (deleate as appropriate)?

Originally posted by sneak@Mar 29 2005, 12:43 AM

i get annoyed when the media roll him out as a talking head on "the graffiti issue", and when he gets called "graffiti writer". when was the last time you saw a banksy inside / trackside / train (deleate as appropriate)?

approx. four years ago.

i get annoyed by people walking too slowly or stopping suddenly in supermarkets.

i cope.

sneak,

i feel you, i get annoyed when the 'wrong' people get all the credit for stuff, but at the same time, does banksy call himself a 'graffiti writer'? does he ask for that title? maybe he does, i dont pay alot of attention to him, but usually in these situations its the media pushing that idea regardless of what the artist claims.

eventually i've just decided that it really doesnt effect me much and to just go about my business as if it wasnt happening. it's not easy to do, but once you finally can let go of caring, life gets alot more pleasant.

Guest sneak

^exactly.

what he does makes no difference to me, so i get on with what im doing and he can do what he does.

everytime he makes the papers, my parents use it as an excuse to ask if ive grown up yet.

Originally posted by sneak@Mar 29 2005, 03:38 PM

^exactly.

what he does makes no difference to me, so i get on with what im doing and he can do what he does.

everytime he makes the papers, my parents use it as an excuse to ask if ive grown up yet.

get on with what you're doing, but stopping occasionally to state your hatred of someone you've never met on the internet, you mean?

Originally posted by seeking@Mar 30 2005, 03:24 PM

don't make me ban you guys for mocking me in a ficticious language i can't lower myself to understand.

'ficticious', 'lower yourself'... :lol:

as stupid as it sounds it really does exist. next time you're bored google it!

i'm sure it does exist.

so do people that dress up in furry costumes and dry hump eachother till they suit their suits, but that doesn't mean it's a sweet thing to do.

you guys need 'real' slang...you know, stuff that's based on a completely inability to pronounce words properly. 'dun' 'finna', etc.

Guest imported_b0b

Banksy: Like the stencils, hate the relentless publicity.

In the UK we got rhyming slang, in France they have verlan where you swap the first & last letters of words and in the States you put the izzle in words.

people here dont really use 'izzle' though. never seriously anyway. it's always done in sort of self mockery.

wap the first and last letter? so bitch would become hitcb? ha? and that then becomes a word?

no offense, but your guys slang blows.

seeks/dizzie razcal blows too. stop trying to push your shitty b-rate rap stars on us.

seeks2/i do like your graff and your rock bands though. your girls have hot accents too (even if they have fuck all for teeth).

seeks3/i said 'fuck all' cause i thought it sounded like some sort of euro slang. i wanted you all to feel more comfortable.

Guest imported_b0b

Seeks: that first/last letter thing is French so if probably works better in French rather than English and I don;t think EVERY SINGLE WORD can be done that way. It was more a case of pointing out there is slang all round the world, however stupid you deem it to be.