Guest Cloud Trapeze

aka-the most sinister force on earth.

bush apparently signed some intelligence document that hands

over a few billion to the CIA and lets them engage in 'the largest

covert operation' in the agency's history. great. if we look at the history

of the CIA and its covert operations, its almost safe to say we

are in for alot more fucked up conflicts and situations. which i suppose is

what the powers that be want. this is a golden opportunity to

'balance the books' and ensure further conflicts when the debt load gets too hefty whilst civil liberties slowly fly out the window under the guise of public safety. i find it all so convenient. bush also got rid of the assasination thingamabob,so now assasination by the CIA is fully legal by US law. basically this means that after enough successful role playing and propaganda(with their billions of $$), the CIA can tra-la into any country they feel like, regardless of that particular countries laws, and blow the bad apples and big players away. not only are al-qaeda personnel in the scopes, but possibly saddam hussein, and god knows who else. lieberman said something like 'i have no moral qualms with it'. fine. whatever, they may or may not be asking for it...but...i'm trying to delineate the big picture here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it's funny that he gave the assassination back to them even though it's probably safe to assume they've been doing it all along. the main problem with assassination is that the next person who comes up can be 10x worse then the one that was just knocked off. today no one person is all that powerful anyway, everyone has a ton of people who come up with all of their ideas and speeches for them. for instance if we kill saddam, we will then have to deal with his 2 sons who are considered by alomost everyone to be far more brutal. anyone who says they have no quams with killing anyone isn't ok in my book. you would think bible thumpers like these guys might feel something but i guess not.

Guest Cloud Trapeze

its going to get really interesting in the next few months.

afghanistan was the easiest place to start this whole thing politically.

if they succeed before the middle of november,it will be very interesting to see

where the scope focuses next. iraq? probably. i'm willing to bet they're (CIA)already

in there doing operations.they've already come out and told us they aren't going to tell us alot of the intelligence stuff, or the results of such intelligence. which translates into alot of shady, clandestine things. if they don't succeed before mid-november, its going to be very interesting as well, politically speaking(in terms of islamic nations and how they feel about the US bombing during the islamic period of holy whatever its called(sorry, can't think of it right now)). the other news tidbit i find interesting is how the US has avoided the security council so far. very slick indeed. this means that the US has basically written themselves a blank cheque. if they initially went to the security council, its probable that it would have put limitations on the US's actions and asked for clear cut and defined objectives. this way they have many options to persue in their 'war'. i'm not saying that the US can do whatever it wants now, on the contrary, they have been very careful and focused on diplomacy which shows that they know they can't do whatever they want. this is where the CIA comes in.

During Clinton's presidency he signed documents that gave the authority to the CIA to kill Osama bin Laden after the bombing of the two US embassies in Africa and the towers/barracks in Saudi Arabia. The CIA went to Pakistan and was training a group to hunt down and kill Osama bin Laden. Everything was fine then the current president in Pakistan(the one on the news all the time) started a bloodless military coup. At that time it was decided that it would not be the best time to carry out such a mission with the changes in the Pakistani government and leadership. After the change in government the project was abandoned. Ever think what would have happened if Osama bin Laden and some of the other main Al-Queda heads were killed back then? Although the CIA has taken part in a lot of fucked up things specifically in Central and South America, I tend to agree with this operation.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

dirty dirty fingernails.

we're all in trouble with this one... wish i could be in denial.

but reality seems to be checking me right now.

damn, with all that money spent on being smart and ahead,

think of all the good "we" could have done.

oh well, shit sandwich for us all. eat up.

Guest Cloud Trapeze

i'm well aware of that situation, and i'm well aware of the 'what ifs' of that

particular situation pistol. let me quote myself:

"i'm trying to delineate the big picture here."

this extends way beyond al-qaeda in my opinion. more to the point, where/when does this unlimited power end?

Guest imported_Tesseract

I am with footsoldier on this one.

The thing is that political assasinations have only one goal and its very epidermic.Its all about doping the ego of the middle american.

If you think about it it works good(bad) for both sides for the US its an instant prove of the "Dont fuck with us" moto and for the other side its the ultimate step to heroism and idol-making.

A while ago in Yugoslavia Milocevic(sp?) turned to total hero from dictator when NATO got involved and finally captured him sending him to meet "justice".

rock

A few things worth mentioning..OBL was highly trained by the CIA. Who is to say that he is no longer in cahoots with them? We are attacking over there to remove the government of the Talibahn, not to find OBL. We need a stabel government in place to begin the Silk Road pipeline.The caspian sea holds billions in Oil. We will then attack Iraq, and at which point they will attack Israel.Then we have the staged battle of Armageddon. Eventually nukes will be deployed, more " terrorist" attacks will happen in the US...and be "blamed" on some Osama harvey mcviegh oswald sirhan sirhan scenario to further drum up support for the War Machine. The PSYOPS will continue to dumb down the masses in the US...and NATO will slowly become an occupying force within the US borders. This also relates to the desires of the Elites who control things to develop a world governing force. The conflict of the Middle East will develop into a full out war...a " crusade" as it has been termed.This has a lot ot do with old world issues...between religions and forces that have been dominationg powers for thousands of years.Looking at the bigger picture we are able to see the forces at work...the "christians vs. muslims vs. jews....vs....etc..

The Temple of Solomon will be rebuilt...There are forces at work beyond our wildest dreams.

Revelation...the national ID will eventually become the MARK of the Beast......Biometric cameras will determine wether or not you are a threat to the state.Civil Liberties are ALL READY GONE...the office of Homeland Defense is a force that has powers we are unaware of as yet...it is all bad.

Welcome to the New World...Order.

You have to remember that Osama bin Laden is a terrorist and not a political figure. There are currently laws in place to prevent assasination's of political leaders. It was instigated after President Kennedy' failed attempt to kill Fidel Castro. Some think that might have been the reason Kennedy was killed.

Some thoughts I found...

Now this is someone's thoughts..not so much on the CIA, but on the whole scenario...Consider it and dispute it...for what it is worth.

Good Morning, fellow lemming infidels -

October 23, 2001. If nothing else, you have to admit that we live in interesting times (yes, the same ones on the business end of that ancient Chinese curse). Try as I might to focus on other things, I just can't help thinking the other shoe is about to drop. There is simply too much in the air to suggest otherwise.

Recently, the Russians issued a 3-week moratorium on travel to the US. Even Mikhail Gorbachev cancelled a US speaking tour this month at the urging of Russian officials. "Russian President Vladimir Putin apparently is prohibiting nearly all government officials from flying to the United States during the next three weeks," the Omaha World-Herald said Oct. 10. And there unconfirmed rumors of Russian diplomats leaving the country in droves. Maybe they are just heeding the warning recently issued recently by our own FBI. Maybe they know something that we don't.

Scary side note: In responding to questions about the cancellation of his US speaking tour, Gorbachev said he hoped that from the present crisis a "new, international world order" would be created.

Contrary to American TV and newspaper accounts, it appears that the undeclared war in Afghanistan is not going as well as expected. Though Senor Bush promised we would not waste million-dollar cruise missiles on empty tents, it appears as though that is exactly what we are doing. Sure, some are hitting strategic targets, if there is any such thing in that already-devastated little country, but they appear to be killing more civilians than Taliban soldiers. And then there are those disturbing Internet rumors about American special forces taking heavy losses, losses that are being hushed up by our own government. Some of us remember how long it took for the body bags from VietNam to reach a critical mass sufficient to trigger acknowledgment from the American government.

65,000 National Guard and 35,000 Army reservists have been called to active duty and are now undergoing training at the US Army School of Urban Control at Fort Campbell, Kentucky. There is no "urban" in Afghanistan, boys and girls. CNN broadcast a few segments on this, displaying a training mockup of a guard station with a road barrier and a sign that said "Homeland Security Internal Checkpoint." The training mockup included a machine gun emplacement and a prisoner holding pen. The arm that crossed the road carried a sign that said "100% ID checked." There is more about this particular story that could have been penned by George Orwell, but let's save that for another day. The important thing is the scope and import that is apparent to the preparations being made.

A front-page article in Pravda, Russia's leading newspaper, on October 8 carried the headline "Martial Law Implemented in the US." So this is what Russia thinks martial law looks like, eh? I always wondered.

The Washington Post reported, two days ago, that some in the FBI "are beginning to that say that traditional civil liberties may have to be cast aside if they are to extract information about the Sept. 11 attacks and terrorist plans." Among the techniques under consideration: "threats to family members or resort to torture." The Washington Post has long been used by US Government authorities to float trial balloons, so as to gauge public reaction.

A provision in a Department of Defense appropriations bill that just passed the Senate by a vote of 99-0 (!) will require millions of gun owners to render many personal weapons inoperable, turn them in to authorities or become criminals of the state. Called "demilitarization," and contained in Section 1062 of S. 1438, this bill targets all weapons which once were used by the military, such as the M-1 Garand and M-1 Carbine, the Model 1911. Even military surplus ammunition comes within the ambit of this bill. There are hundreds of thousands of weapons reached by this bill now in the hands of American citizens.

On October 11, the AP wires carried an item reporting that Michael Canavan, head of security for the FAA, quit in protest because Bush administration officials wanted him to reassign sky marshals from those flights deemed most likely to be terrorist targets to those planes carrying "Cabinet members taking commercial flights to demonstrate that air travel was safe and thereby encourage Americans to return to the skies."

How much of the foregoing have you seen reported in the controlled American media?

A particularly strong stench hangs over America these days and it is not that of cordite, the prevailing odor borne by the evening winds through Kabul.

Osama bin Laden has become an almost mythical figure in the arab, particularly Muslim, world. Should he survive and return to Saudi Arabia, throwing out the present Saudi regime as he wants to do, akin to what happened in Iran, he will likely be hailed as a messiah and accorded divine status. Even if we get him, there is an infinite lineup of Muslims to replace him.

This guy lives in a cave. His followers undertake suicide missions for him. Think about that and contrast it with every enemy this country has faced in the past, always motivated by political or economic goals.

He doesn't have a thing but his religious fervor and an army spread throughout the world that feels the same. This is Jihad, a religious war. This is something new for us. This will make VietNam look like a stroll in the park, mark my words.

Osama bin Laden is now backed into a corner. Dangerous in the best of times, now he truly has nothing to lose. He has the freedom to do anything. Anything.

We say he admitted destroying the World Trade Center, but he didn't say any such thing. In fact, he has denied it outright, in one of those interviews that our government is not allowing the controlled press to disseminate because it might contain "hidden messages" to sleeper cells of terrorists.

We say he's in a cave, yet we bomb cities in our attempt to take him out.

We pretend we are the good guys. We drop food the Afghan citizenry won't eat and can't digest. There are reports of them burning and burying the food packets because they believe that is how the CCH/Ebola virus outbreak on the Afghan-Pakistan border started.

We say he did it, but he couldn't have. The WTC attack required the complicity of air traffic control in several cities and, likely, our air force. The alleged suicide hijacker/pilots are turning up alive (seven of them, so far). Too much points to bombs going off in the buildings after the planes crashed into them. There is a mountain of evidence that many in this country and elsewhere had foreknowledge of the WTC disaster. Things are beginning to slip out, just as they did following the OKC bombing.

I don't know how this will end. I only know it will end badly.

Will you be considered a terrorist when they come for your guns????

Guest Cloud Trapeze
Originally posted by Pistol

You have to remember that Osama bin Laden is a terrorist and not a political figure. There are currently laws in place to prevent assasination's of political leaders. It was instigated after President Kennedy' failed attempt to kill Fidel Castro. Some think that might have been the reason Kennedy was killed.

no shit bin laden is a terrorist.

from what i understand, these laws you're talking about were removed in the last week by bush. gone. audi 5000 yo. political leaders are now fair game for assasination. is there an echo in here?

in response to cleansheets:do you believe your friend? bombs going off inside the WTC after the impacts?show me a shred of anything to back this up. okc has some glaring discrepancies, but so far i haven't really poked around enough to see any with the WTC as far as how it collapsed. enlighten me.

as far as 'disturbing internet rumors'...its rumors. could be true, could be false, just like most of this crap. some of it may be probable, but its still just a big puzzle that none of us have all the pieces to.

i don't know how plausible it is that the CIA and al-qaeda are still in 'cahoots'. i wouldn't put it past them. i tend to think about these things in terms of a big game where certain people strategise the placement of players and others instigate. maybe he's just one pawn of thousands in many governments and organizations. who knows.

the russia stuff...no idea. there's just so much complex information to digest and try to objectify and reason with. to me i find it a bit scary that putin and bush are now all buddy buddy. if the russian intelligence officer that defected to the US was telling the truth, then russia is still a big player and who knows, maybe russia is in cahoots with al-qaeda? fucked if i know. its all speculation. let me iterate that i'm not pointing this stuff out as a real personal belief, these are just avenues of thought.

the point about setting up a stable gov. in afghanistan is interesting, but its yet to be seen, so who knows. and the shit about missiles is just crazy. there are reports that the US has dropped over 2000 bombs/missiles in afghanistan. for the sake of argument, if every one of those missiles is in the ballpark of a million dollars...x 2000...ouch.

how come there's some many views and so little responses for this thread? nobody wants to get it out there and confabulate i guess.:( :o

talktalktalk....whatcha gonna DO

will it make a difference?

I'd like to think that our efforts toward any cause would be fruitful...but if the cia is as rooted as they are how are you going to trust anyone?

I see it as a big dungeon where you go through a wrong door...it looks right but you're farther away than when you started. I hate to think that a group could be so powerful that they have thought of everything that could be done against them. Also about the money thing...money ain't shit!...in their cause. They don't need taxes/money for their cause. If they want something...they can get it.

I wish that our media would at least tell the truth about what we're doing and have been doing. People are so stuck in the mindset of making money to be happy, live, and play...that they overlook worrying about stuff that effects their lives other than what carson daily tells them to watch or what the latest fad tells them to wear.

This is too hard to type...much unorganization.

even my paranoia seems transplanted

booger

you've got to be fucking kidding me. the CIA in cahoots with bin laden? new world order? fucking worldwide crusades by the illuminti elite?! listen to yourself!! you've become a victim of the same effect you spend all day bitching about. in the same way you claim the masses are brainwashed by the "Proud to Be American" ideal, you're just defaulting to the opposite because you cant bear to accept that the authority is ever correct. the idea that the central intellegence agency is a group of individuals who on the regular lay down their lives in return for the gratitude of fucks like you is proposterous isnt it! that just doesnt make sense! why would they do that?!?! its so much more logical to bomb our own soil and slaughter five thousand innocent civilians to give a convenient excuse to send boys over there to die. you just love the idea of a neat little conspiracy to justify your anti-society ideals because anything else would contradict the fantasy you've constructed in which the american government is out to get you and the CIA is run by KKK aliens who live under the white house. think before you let words fall out of your mouth. you wont make such a mess that way.

breakin blazer- why dont you read a book. try "what uncle sam really wants" by noam chomsky, its real short, not even 100 pages. you should read it, if you can read.

the idea that the CIA is in cahoots with terrorists is very real. Im not even going so far as to say that what happened recently had american govt behind it. but i am saying that if you name any vicious dictator and ill tell you how the usa backed them with money/support/weapons.

go head, say hitler, say hussein, bin laden, all of south america...bring it.

we hired nazi war criminals to do business with us in south america after the war, we trained bin laden, hussein was our butt buddy until he decided he wasnt going to play by our rules. Allende,Noriega,Suharto, all terrorist murderers, all our friends.

ni dios ni amos.

uh... no, what you all need to remember is...

George Bush, the old one was Director General of the CIA in the 70's... before he was vice-president in an administration that delayed the release of American Hostages in order to ensure the Republican's win in the 1980 election... by 1987, very tough questions were being asked of Oliver North. Mainly about that whole 'Iran-Contra' thing... next stop for George Bush??? Presidency! Read my lips, "No New Taxes"... read your IRS forms, new taxes...

think about that... before you go back to thinking about his son... the President... the one who gave a massive tax refund, and is faced with digging into Social Security (right through that "Lock Box") in order to pay our national debt...

now... go back to thinking about the amount of power truly held by the CIA

Archived