Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weed in latin quarter is garbage. Here is what you must do: Go to Beaudry metro at around midnight tomorrow, and wait till a big guy with leather pants approaches you. Go suck his dick in an alley behind the provigo, and then maybe he will give you cab fare home. Otherwise its impossible to find pot in this city. Beaudry metro is also a trackside spot

in montreal latin quarter... how hard is it to get good green , im dying out here... if someone could help me out, pm me... also if someone could point me in the direction of some tracksides or any spots it would be appreciated

The weed in latin quarter is garbage. Here is what you must do: Go to Beaudry metro at around midnight tomorrow, and wait till a big guy with leather pants approaches you. Go suck his dick in an alley behind the provigo, and then maybe he will give you cab fare home. Otherwise its impossible to find pot in this city. Beaudry metro is also a trackside spot

ha ha we got a fuckin comdeian.... i'lll break ur face in real life though.... TRUE STORY... watch ur mouth donkeylips