Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Edika

Ici Montréal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
someone enlighten me on NIXON...has he painted with HORFE? his style is almost identical which is weird because horfes style is pretty unique. wondering if he just plain bit or if the style was passed to him or whatever the case may be.

do you want to know if he shaves his balls too?

someone enlighten me on NIXON...has he painted with HORFE? his style is almost identical which is weird because horfes style is pretty unique. wondering if he just plain bit or if the style was passed to him or whatever the case may be.

who cares.

Nixon been in the game for ten years, how can u say he's bitin' ?

If u dont kno horfe or nixon personnally... why care faggets...

Ou sont les vrais voyou... kp10s tos elp ... pvs fsu I see u !

PLEASE, don't start this shit again.

no disrespect, i like both writers, but people who dont know have MORE than enought reason to ask that question.

Writers aren't celebrities and 12oz isn't a fucking tabloid

Graffiti is dope b/c you dont need people's validation or approval...

goal of graff is to get your name famous, in the end you become celebrity by definition.

12oz is graffitis biggest tabloid. dope graffiti is dope, ugly graffiti - not so dope.

nixon is a chill guy, who put in 100x the work most of you do or will put in, but he certanly has questionnable "style"

you are free to like or hate, and FOR THAT you dont need anyones approval or validation.

dont be a sheep, dont wait to someone to tell you what music to listen to, or what movies to watch.

you aint gotta like lil wayne just because everyone listens to that garbage. Explore, be yourself, do YOUR shit.

And if your shit has to be influenced by whoever the fuck you want so be it.

Its funny people criticize nixon for biting horfe when 1) nixon gots his own vibe 2) everyone (most ppl) does the SAME shit, in either throwies, wildstyles....

Rest of Canada- Cool chillin, hardly any beefs between writers. Forums are mostly dope pics

Quebec- 90% of writers beef with at least one other crew or writer. and our forum consists of more shit talking than any other forum i go on.

Hmmm... Are french people just born angry?