Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hors-sujet, pour tous vous les fédéralistes qui traitent les francophones de suceurs de bites, qu'es-ce que vous faites quand vous rencontrez un head francophone, ehh oui c'est ce que je croyais tout le monde suce des bites! en passant etre separatiste c'est pas contre les anglais, si tu crois sa va suivre un cours de politique! Peace

Off topic, but to all you seperatists who claim ' je parle pas anglais'.

what do you say when big heads from out of town come here, i bet you speak english then eh you cocksuckers

That is a good point. Lots of QC heads within the scene might just bend over and speak english no question asked. You'll even see Montrealers (anglophone or francophone) invite out of towners over and let them disrespect local heads shiets. Weak but true. The classic story tho is 19 yrs old, first time drunk american folks getting beatdown and robbed by locals for being awfully drunk in a public area right?

All in all if you ask me you sound like a racist fuck. Montreal being a multicultural city, most heads here do not even speak english or french in the first place, do you? If so then you should be a pure blooded, colonial descending englishman to talk the way you do cus america, just like montreal, is an immigrant land. In 2011, i think its only right to say that no one gives a fuck bout that question anymore. Fifty years ago it was only right for francophones to rebel cus englishmen represented money and power wich francophones had not. Nowadays things done change, peoples mindset changed too, for good.

Now that dosent mean smaller cultures are safe from being assimilated by bigger ones and that is why i think it is important to keep speaking french even tho some racist, internet thuggin, transvestite ask you to speak white.

Step your racist game up ive heard that call too many times already..

Hors-sujet, pour tous vous les fédéralistes qui traitent les francophones de suceurs de bites, qu'es-ce que vous faites quand vous rencontrez un head francophone, ehh oui c'est ce que je croyais tout le monde suce des bites! en passant etre separatiste c'est pas contre les anglais, si tu crois sa va suivre un cours de politique! Peace

et voilà! ^^

I actually do speak french, because my parents( who do not have 1 drop of english blood in there entire lineage) insisted that I learn both languages, as this is a Bilingual country and province.

I just think its whack as fuck, when you see a senior citizen approach a cashier and the cashier refuses to understand her because shes speaking english.

If you live in Quebec, French and English should be mandatory to understand and speak, even if its a small amount.

What kind of idiot wants to be unilingual when you have the chance to be bilingual anyways?

Enough said.

Completement d'accord, ca c'est aussi whack.